Trouble TTC

Pregnancy Cup

I hear a noise from the other room. Its our newer puppy chewing on something. I ask Miles to go check and tell me what it is....He responds "Its your pregnancy cup" LOL....meaning its one of the disposable dixie cups I peed in to test over the weekend! that stinker snuck into the bathroom and drug it out...first off EWWWW!!!! LOL second Im not exactly sure what a "pregnancy cup" is...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnancy Cup

• Bwhahaha, too funny!
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
  • Lol...My dog gets into everything too!!! I have a beagle and a chihuahuah and they are nosey and scavengers! I saw Zeus (the chihuahua) with a pee stick hanging out his mouth like a cigarette. Gotta love the fur babies!!
    ~~Mickey~~
    TCC since 12/2010;
    began to see OB for fertility issues 09/2011 Married 05/20/2001
    Prior forms of BC: BCP, Depo, IUD (removed 12.2010)
    Erratic Temps & Long cycles: 63 days, 92 days, 24 days, 119 days(Provera), 59 days(w/Provera)
    HSG- All Clear
    started weekly acupuncture
    Ovulated 12/15/11 (non-medicated)= BFN @ 14 DPO image
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMickeyjazz:
    Lol...My dog gets into everything too!!! I have a beagle and a chihuahuah and they are nosey and scavengers! I saw Zeus (the chihuahua) with a pee stick hanging out his mouth like a cigarette. Gotta love the fur babies!!

LOL I know right?! This puppy we have had for about 7 weeks and its just exhausting. She is so much worse than my 1st puppy! She freaking eats drywall. I mean SERIOUSLY?! lol...yep we are probably going to have to invest in training classes or SOMETHING.

• imagejalara48:
    LOL.. I couldn't figure out what it was when I saw the title of your post! Too funny!

HAHA!! It took me a minute to think of the title...but it was so obvious what it should be Cool

My husband walked by the computer and saw my post and was like "are you making fun of me!? I dont know what a pregnancy cup is either!" LOL he is a good sport, I told him it was too funny NOT to share. We have to enjoy these silly moments :)

• Haha, this made me chucke.

I can relate to dogs eating weird things. Mine likes to eat concrete, and she's like 6 years old :p Sometimes they never grow out of that phase.

Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • lol, I was thinking a mug or cup used for POAS when I saw the title - how nice of your dog to pull it out of the trash! lol. 

I call it my pee cup.  As gross as it may be, I've been using the same styrofoam cup for months to poas.  I just rinse it out (pouring the rinsewater in the toilet).  I'm try to save the environment when I can ;-) 

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"