North Carolina Babies

Is there any indoor trick or treating tonight in the Raleigh area?

Re: Is there any indoor trick or treating tonight in the Raleigh area?

• We're going to brave the rain. But I know the malls are doing it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ok, I see Crabtree is doing it tonight.  Has anyone been there?  I am afraid it will be busy and there will be old kids not paying attention to the little ones.
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly, it isn't the rain I am concerned with.  My neighborhood just doesn't do trick or treating.  I wasn't going to worry about it, but now I sort of want to do something after my facebook feed has been filling up with trick or treat talk.
  • Triangle Town Center does it too
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Mall trick or treating = NEVER again.

Ugh!  It was SO crowded and he literally got 4 pieces of candy.  I don't think they should advertise that they are doing it when none of the stores are participating :( 

• That is such a bummer. We went to the mall yesterday during the day and some of the store people were complaining that they didn't even get any candy to give out.

Next year you are more than welcome to come to my house/neighborhood! If it hadn't rained it would have been awesome, we usually go through 2 bags of huge Costco candy bags. It was just a bad Halloween all around.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedbertagni:

Next year you are more than welcome to come to my house/neighborhood! If it hadn't rained it would have been awesome, we usually go through 2 bags of huge Costco candy bags. It was just a bad Halloween all around.

Maybe we will if we still have no place to go :) 

I want to live in a neighborhood where we know and trust people and they do fun things. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"