March 2012 Moms
Options

toilet paper poll

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: toilet paper poll

• Options
    The kitty can unroll the whole dang roll if I leave it over.  There's much less damage when it's under!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    haha, that's awesome!!  we have a demon kitty too!  he has toilet paper rage and bread rage.  if we leave a loaf of bread out he'll take it, rip it open and scatter slices all over the house, including in the toilet.  i love cats!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm the only one in the house that ever puts the toilet paper roll on the holder. I don't really pay attention to which way it goes on. If it was left up to SO or DS it wouldn't even make it to the holder.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm that jerk that switches the toilet paper around at my friends' houses if they have it under. ::evil::
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagesalt78:
    I'm that jerk that switches the toilet paper around at my friends' houses if they have it under. ::evil::

haha, love that! 

• Options

I will try not to freak out when I type this...

It MUST be over.  Seriously.  It's over at hotels, public restrooms and the like.  It's more sanitary that way.  Not that I care if I'm at someone else's house, (well ok, a little), but at my house I will switch it and remark on it if it is not over.  Also, it's just easier to wrap up female products with it over!

This might be my one thing that I get crazy about.

image  image  image

• Options
    Our holder is vertical so there is no over/under.  When there is I prefer it to be over :-)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I will change rolls if I find them going any way but over. I have even done it at my In Laws house...
  • Options
    Not only do I do it over, but I've been known to change people's TP rolls around when they have them going under!!  Wink
  • Options

imagesalt78:

Ha! Funny - I didn't see your post til after I said the same thing!!

• Options
    imageMamaValley:

imagesalt78:

Ha! Funny - I didn't see your post til after I said the same thing!!

Same here :) I wonder if the "under" people do the same thing, or are us "over" folk just extra insane? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"