January 2011 Moms
Options

Birthday party question

Are you planning on having your LO's party on a Saturday or Sunday?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Birthday party question

• Options
    Her birthday falls on a Saturday so that's when it will be. DS had his first birthday on a Wednesday so we did the party the Sunday before. Since it was in July there were a lot of weddings going on otherwise Saturday would have been nicer.
  • Options
    His birthday falls on a Monday this year, so we are waiting until the next Saturday, gives everyone a good month in between his Christmas and his birthday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It would be easier for me if it was on a Sunday.  But, I think it would be easier for those who would be coming for it to be on a Saturday, so we will probably go with the Saturday after his birthday.
  • Options
    I have not even thought about this. I need to start planning his party. Maybe Saturday then...yeah.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Saturday because even though it's mostly during the day, we do have a bunch of people flying into town for it so it would be nice for them. Her actual birthday is on a Wednesday.
  • Options
    A lot of people in my family work on Saturday so I will try for a Sunday...but if I can't get it then Saturday it will be. I too need to get crack-a-lackin' on this!!
  • Options

Saturday.  We have a bunch of people flying in who need to be at work on Monday.

Also we may have accidentally picked the weekend of superbowl sunday. whoooops. lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"