Preemies
Options

***caitdana***

Saw your response to the Halloween post.  What's "cake walks at my church's fall festival"?  Sounds awesome but do you really walk around and get handed cake?

Re: ***caitdana***

• Options

This made my day!  There is a big circle with numbers on it. You walk around on the numbers to the music. Once the music stops, everyone stops on a number. Then someone will draw a number out of bag and if you are standing on the number, you win. Your prize is you go to a table full of full size cakes, pies, and bags of homemade cookies, and you get to chose whichever you would like to take home with you! It was pretty amazing.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagecaitdana:

This made my day!  There is a big circle with numbers on it. You walk around on the numbers to the music. Once the music stops, everyone stops on a number. Then someone will draw a number out of bag and if you are standing on the number, you win. Your prize is you go to a table full of full size cakes, pies, and bags of homemade cookies, and you get to chose whichever you would like to take home with you! It was pretty amazing.

Shut the front door!  That is even more awesome than I imagined.  Thanks for sharing!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageOscarQ:
    imagecaitdana:

Shut the front door!  That is even more awesome than I imagined.  Thanks for sharing!

It's like Cake Bingo! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebhilyer:
    imageOscarQ:
    imagecaitdana:

It's like Cake Bingo! 

I wrote a whole reply and the bump ate it.  What is Cake Bingo?  Do I need to move to the South?

• Options
    imageOscarQ:
    imagebhilyer:
    imageOscarQ:
    imagecaitdana:

It's like Cake Bingo! 

I wrote a whole reply and the bump ate it.  What is Cake Bingo?  Do I need to move to the South?

It's essentially the same thing.  Brown paper on the floor with numbered spaces.  You walk around to music (like musical chairs) and then the person in charge draws a number.  Here's a photo:

https://www.carnivalsavers.com/i/Game Photos/Cake-Walk-Carnival-Booth.jpg

And yes, you should move to the South.  If food can be incorporated, we do it Smile 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"