Pregnant after a Loss
Options

OMG Betty White

Sorry NPR, but I have a love for animals and I volunteer at a rescue farm in my county that rescues abused, abandoned, neglected animals in my state.

It is non profit and works solely off of donations. Well my sFIL has been sending photos to actors/famous people asking for them to autograph their photo so we can raise money for the farm.

We are going to be short 150 bails of hay this winter. 

Well Betty White from the Golden Girls sent us back a her photo autographed and a $350.00 donation to the farm. 

I know it's big but I wanted to make sure you could see it. I am excited.

I removed the check, but ID theft can't be obtained it isn't a personal account.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: OMG Betty White

• Options

First, I would HIGHLY suggest you remove that photo!!!!!   You don't ever post someone's check...it gives enough info to steal from them!

Second, that is nice of her.  

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options
    Awesome.  I admire your job.  I love animals!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBritanyV:

First, I would HIGHLY suggest you remove that photo!!!!!   You don't ever post someone's check...it gives enough info to steal from them!

The check is from her, but do you honestly think she would send a complete stranger a check with her personal account info on it?

It is from the management office of Betty White.

*BFP m/c  *BFP b/g twins *S/B 20w  *BFP DS A  1-12-12  *BFP m/c  *BFP m/c  *BFP *It's a boy again* EDD 2-5-14

• Options
    Cool!  I love the dog!
  • Options
    imageanmagyari:
    imageBritanyV:

The check is from her, but do you honestly think she would send a complete stranger a check with her personal account info on it?

It is from the management office of Betty White.

Thanks for editing the pic.   It doesn't matter if it was from a personal account or a business account.   Checks have routing number and account number which is pretty much all someone would need to steal money. 

I'm sorry for "yelling" at you.   Can I blame hormones?  Embarrassed

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • Options
    Way to go Betty!!
  • Options
    I freaking love her and miss the Golden Girls dearly. Yes Go Betty!
    BFP#1 2/4/11 m/c 3/4/11
    ?BFP#2 6/3/11 EDD 2/14/11?

• Options
    That's so cool!  I love Betty White.  Very cool that she would do that.   
    TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Options

This is so awesome! I love Betty White so much :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageBritanyV:

Thanks for editing the pic.   It doesn't matter if it was from a personal account or a business account.   Checks have routing number and account number which is pretty much all someone would need to steal money. 

I'm sorry for "yelling" at you.   Can I blame hormones?  Embarrassed

Heck yea! And for certain things you can blame the kid, but keep that on the DL.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"