March 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone else growing a beard?

Yes, a beard! I just noticed today that I have a TON of peach fuzz on my cheeks, mostly along the line of my jaw and kind of below my ears.  It's all white, but some of the hairs are REALLY long. So gross. I'm really kind of upset with my husband for not saying anything...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else growing a beard?

• Options
    Ughhh yes!!! Thank god it is just peach fuzz though...I would be even more mortified if it was the color of my (dark brown) hair!
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    Me too. Mostly peach fuzz but a few dark ones under my chin that I have to pluck. Damn hormones!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Same here. It's a ton of peach fuzz but a few dark ones that I have plucked... I just pray other people haven't noticed.
  • Options
    Just noticed this last night!  Ag!  Thankfully it's all light peach fuzz, but long peach fuzz!  I'm tempted to trim it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageandreajd818:
    Yes, a beard! I just noticed today that I have a TON of peach fuzz on my cheeks, mostly along the line of my jaw and kind of below my ears.  It's all white, but some of the hairs are REALLY long. So gross. I'm really kind of upset with my husband for not saying anything...

Guess you missed my post last week about turning into a circus freak.  You are not the only one,  I just hope your doesn't get as bad as mine.

• Options
    Yep!  I hope that no one else can see it....
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I grew one VERY long hair on my chin and DH was kind enough to not only point it out but pull it out also... and tease me for the rest of the night.  If that isn't love, I don't know what is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"