Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

TOT: two teenagers just showed up...kinda long

Ok let me give you a back story: I am very leary of teenagers in our area because our house has been broken into three times by a group of kids. One time they got EVERYTHING (christmas presents from under the tree, every electronic in the house etc.) So this gang sends two people to the door and knocks (ultimately trying to see if anyone is home) If you are home they ask for "Tommy, Jose or so and so" obviously the person says "no wrong house" they say "oh sorry" and leave. If nobody answers the door, they know that nobody is home and break in. It took the police awhile to figure this out but thats another story.

So.... we have never ever had a single ToTer. We dont even buy candy anymore because it is always a waste. So around 9 oclock I am home alone with my boys and the doorbell rings. I of course not even thinking about ToT say "who is it" haha and I see this kid looking in my window. I go to the door and a girl, somewhat dressed up, says ToT. I dont think she even had a bag?? The boy with her was not dressed up. They were probably freshman age. I was so caught off guard and said "oh no.... Im sorry we already put it all away" Oh man.... now I feel bad. I dont know if I should? Ugh they better not play a trick on my house!!!

What do you think? Isnt ToTing supposed to be over by 9 anyways?

BTW: they have caught one kid who had some of our things (none of the expensive stuff of course) but he is not giving any other names of the other people involved in the break-in ring. This kid is court ordered to pay us 100 a month for a year because that is all we had reciepts to show for. He has not paid in three months.

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

Re: TOT: two teenagers just showed up...kinda long

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"