Boston Babies

Boston Area Moms-To-Be Groups?

Hi everyone,

I am excited to get to know you all on here, but I am also interested in joining a mom-to-be type group to meet other women who are pregnant.  This is my first pregnancy and most of my friends have not had children yet, and I would love to meet some others who are also pregnant in the area.   Any idea of how to find such a group?  I tried some online searches and whatnot but didn't really come up with anything.

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Boston Area Moms-To-Be Groups?

• we had a small group of people trying to get together, but to many people cancelled the last minute so we had to cancel... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's too bad, I would definitely attend a get together if there is another attempt!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you in Boston?  I started a Framingham/Metrowest area group.  We meet once a week, usually.  And different people come all the time. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm in Woburn and would be interested in joining something like this. Most of my friends have already had kids but they don't live in the area...
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I do live in Boston but I work in the Framingham area (Natick).  I would be interested in meeting sometime if you are excepting newcomers?  What tyes of places do you typically meet at?  Is it moms-to-be or does everyone already have children (not that it matters, just curious...I find mom playgroups a bunch on CL but no groups for women like me who are having their first).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks for starting this post- I feel like I am in the same boat!  I also live in Boston, am expecting for the first time, and would really love to meet other moms-to-be!  Let me know if anyone would like to get together or knows of any groups :) 
  • Did you find a group?? I'm 17 weeks, first time mom, and seeking a new-mom's group!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would be interested in this too!  I am 22 weeks and a first time mom. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"