3rd Trimester

Officially a mini-van owner!!!

I am not thrilled but now I want this baby to come sooner rather than later to justify this purchase...plus I am just starting to feel misearble...I hope a good night's sleep will help!!

Re: Officially a mini-van owner!!!

• Congrats. What kind did you get? We just got an '05 Mazda MPV. Definately more room than our Scion XB. lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePandaMom06:
    Congrats. What kind did you get? We just got an '05 Mazda MPV. Definately more room than our Scion XB. lol.
      We got a Honda Odyssey EXL with the Entertainment package...I would prefer a huge SUV but this makes more sense on so many levels
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats? lol. We've put off buying a mini van since this is our first. I really want the Toyota Sienna but was also looking at the Odyssey...let me know how it drives for you. I'm petite so I'm a little apprehensive about driving these huge monsters, especially parking it.
  • Ah, exciting! I officially talked my husband into a van, so when we're ready for a new car (in a year-ish), we're going the minivan route too. We're looking at the Odyssey and the Sienna.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • WOOT!

i have a sienna and it is AWESOME.  hands down the best car i've ever owned.  while my 16 year old self would be soooo embarrased... pretty sure my 30 year old self is convinced it's a spaceship for moms. :) 

rock on mini-van mama, rock on. :)  LOL.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

{forever remembered and missed my sweet babe}

*m/c 10/10/10 - 7w0d*

• LOL, welcome to the club.... we got ours (the Honda Odyssey Elite)  a couple months ago...and yes, even though we have yet to meet our first (30 weeks)!! We jumped the gun. We do take trips to OH a lot (8hrs away) and with our two dogs along with us, my Highlander was already FULL with all of our stuff, we couldn't imagine what it would be like when we add LO and all his stuff. I LOVE IT (NEVER thought I would say that about a minivan), my husband has a Lexus and even enjoys driving it! Haven't gotten to use the extended dual DVD screen in the back yet...haha, but I am sure it's great.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats!!!   We broke last year and got a mini-van and I LOOOOOOOOVE it!   I have VW Routan and it's awesome!  
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image image image
  • I'm rocking the minivan too.  I love the way it drives and all the space (I have a Sienna).  I'll be glad when I can go back to the huge SUV down the road, but for now this makes the most sense and it really is nice.  Plus I know I won't regret it one bit when I'm trying to get an infant seat in and out of the sliding door in a parking lot and I don't have to worry about putting dents in the car next to me or whether or not someone will park too close while I'm in the store.
    DD- 7/22/07 DS- 4/22/09 DS #2- 1/11/12
  • We officially became mini-van owners in August and love it!!!! We bought the Honda Odyssey Touring. Even though this is our first, we plan on having two more kids right away (do to my age) and we have two big dogs. SUVs just aren't big enough.

DH and I say everyday how much we love our van and neither of us thought we would go this route. We have already taken a road trip to Florida, which made a 7 hour drive a breeze and enjoyable. We take it everywhere, our Mustang and Jeep feel neglected.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers daisypath PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Unexplained infertility HSG-clear, DH SA-Great 3 cycles Clomid TI with OB/GYN Switched to RE Jan2011 Feb2011 100mg Clomid + trigger + #1 IUI=BFN Mar. 12,2011 100mg Clomid + Estradiol + #2 IUI BFP 3/20/11, Beta #1 12dpiui 174, Beta #2 17dpiui 1660, Beta #3 21dpiui 6687 image
  • Ahh you got the exact one I want! I went to put our new double stroller in the car last night and it didn't fit!!! I need a van lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"