Tomorrow is the day! — The Bump
Austin Babies

Tomorrow is the day!

Well, Baby Boy still has not turned, so it looks like we will be having a C-section tomorrow morning.  It's so strange to have a date and time by which he'll be here.  I've been able to work through my initial disappointment of having a C/S instead of a VBAC, and I am getting excited!  The grandparents will all be here by dinner time, and then we'll take Toddler C for trick-or-treating together.  It's going to be a fun time for the family, and I am thankful for that.  I will post tomorrow as soon as I get a chance and update you all on how things went!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tomorrow is the day!

• Good luck tomorrow!! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • it's not how the kid gets here, it is just that the kid gets here that is important. :) have a fun night and good luck tomorrow! :)
    B&W Photo by Wildhouse Photography

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Chandley:
    it's not how the kid gets here, it is just that the kid gets here that is important. :) have a fun night and good luck tomorrow! :)

Totally this.

And November 1st birthday people are the coolest people ever! Not joking. They kinda rock. Cool

BabyName Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yay! Enjoy your last night at a family of 3 :)

~Little Dude's Blog~

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~Little Dude's Lil is on the way~

• Best wishes on an easy c/s and speedy recovery!  How exciting--you get to meet your baby tomorrow!!
    image image
  • Good Luck tomorrow! 
  • Hooray for babies!!  Good luck tomorrow!  Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about him Smile
  • I'm so sorry you're not going to get the VBAC you were hoping for. Since that's something I'm still considering, I can imagine your disappointment. But I'm so glad that you'll get to celebrate one last night together as a family. Praying that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and that Baby C2 is happy and healthy!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck tomorrow!  And as two time c-sec mama, have to say that my second time w/o labor was so much easier.  You'll do great!
  • image Duckie07:
    Best wishes on an easy c/s and speedy recovery!  How exciting--you get to meet your baby tomorrow!!
    definitely this! congrats on meeting your baby very, very soon!
  • Yay! Good luck!
    Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Good luck!
    Business Cat. image
  • good luck and congrats!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards