February 2012 Moms
Options

Snow - looking at the bright side...

After over a foot of snow this weekend I had to break out my maternity winter coat- Bright side - at least I will get my money's worth since I started wearing it weeks early than expected!

Hope everyone who was hit by this unseasonable storm is making out okay, so many in the NY/NJ area are still without power.

Those poor trick or treaters are going to freeze! I bet many moms are scurrying to rethink some costume choices.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Snow - looking at the bright side...

• Options

Keep this in mind when shopping for your Little Ones Halloween costume next year. haha. I know I will be finding the fluffiest most winter friendly costume for ours since we live in Minnesnowta. We haven't had snow yet though. in the forcast for this week though :-) Gotta love winter!

• Options
    I want snow! We had a high of 90* this weekend and a high of 82* today... nice weather but I would like the weather to change with the seasons!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSandraRay2008:
    I want snow! We had a high of 90* this weekend and a high of 82* today... nice weather but I would like the weather to change with the seasons!

Me too! Doesn't usually snow where I am at so it would be a change from the 80* we have had.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I'm in PA and we're still out of power til at least Thursday (from Saturday). It's crazy.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We're really lucky- surrounded by closed schools and huge areas in MA without power. Prayers going out to everyone without power and in the cold.  
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"