July 2012 Moms
Options

Thoughts?? (kinda vent sorry)

Ok first off last pregnancy I had this feeling I was pregnant but couldn't get a positive for ever.. Then got negatives from the doctor then I went to the hospital and payed for a blood test and it was positive. 

Now fast forward till  yesterday.. Again I got a very faint positive then tested with a different brand today and it was negative... Ugh I'm so frustrate because i really feel like it but keep getting different results..  

Re: Thoughts?? (kinda vent sorry)

• Options

How did everything go last pregnancy?

Different tests have different sensitivities, so I would stick with the same brand that had the faint positive and test again in a few days!

• Options

Are you testing Early? If so that can be the culprit. I would just go to Walmart and buy the cheapest test and when you get up in the morning test with the first morning's urine.

Same thing happened to me for testing early. I got a BFP then I took another when the husband got home a few hours ago and it was negative so I waiting till first thing in the morning and did another and got a BFP.

(This is the same advice other bumpies gave me :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well, first of all, certain tests have a higher sensitivity than others.  I would go with a pink dye test, especially if you are testing early.

If you did in fact see a + (and it wasn't an evaporation line) then you are pregnant! Congratulations.  The line will get darker every day (or should if you are pregnant).

GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"