TTC After a Loss

Kardashian Divorce

Guess its official now. After only 72 days of marriage. Kim filed today. Ugh!
Married since 06/2004, TTC since 01/2011

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

BFP #2 7/1/2011, Blighted ovums officially diagnosed at 9w6d, D&C 8/19/2011.

BFP #3 12/7/2011, EDD 8/15/2012, Harper Lorelai born 8/09/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kardashian Divorce

• I am baffled.. I can't imagine only 72 days! If you can only make it 72 days, I am thinking they probably knew there was an issue before the wedding and shouldn't have gotten married!

• She is the biggest famewhore. Everything she does is for publicity, why would marriage be any different? I think she got married purely for press and now she's divorcing to get more. Mission accomplished.

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • imageLaTi07:
    She is the biggest famewhore. Everything she does is for publicity, why would marriage be any different? I think she got married purely for press and now she's divorcing to get more. Mission accomplished.

I agree. I watched the wedding special. And they weren't talking 2 days before the wedding! I knew it wouldn't last. I just figured she'd have a kid or two first Stick out tongue

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

• imageLaTi07:
    She is the biggest famewhore. Everything she does is for publicity, why would marriage be any different? I think she got married purely for press and now she's divorcing to get more. Mission accomplished.

ITA 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • She makes me sick.  Absolutely sick.  And she cited "irreconcilable differences".  What kind of irreconcilable differences can possibly crop up after 72 days??  Is he a child molester or serial killer?  I think not.  All of that hype and build up, and suddenly things weren't going the way she wanted them to and she jumps ship.  It is situations like this, and many others, that give the institution of marriage a bad name.  Why make an honorable committment to someone if you can just get a quickie divorce?  All of the issues that she and Kris had that are coming to light are things that should have been discussed long before she walked down the aisle.  I'm so over her and her drama.  Seriously, who needs three wedding dresses?  She's pretty and I do like to watch the shows (I'm a dirty drama watcher) but she just makes me shake my head in disgust. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLaTi07:

Completely agree!! She just makes me shake mt head! I can't say I didn't see that coming, but really!! you should have known something was amiss before you even walked down the aisle!! Ridiculous!!

mommy to Lanie~5/23/06 and Brynn~2/5/08 BFP 1/20/11 emergency surgery 1/27/11 twins lost. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image imageimageimage ~*~*~PGAL/PAL Welcome~*~*~
  • imageLaTi07:
    yes, big azz stunt for $$. I watch the trashiest crap on TV (not proud.) and even I cannot watch more than two seconds of these trash cans. ugh, the Pimp Mama, the foul mouths, just, ugh. GO AWAY.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • These celebrities are so ridiculous sometimes! I saw that she spent 10 million dollars on her wedding and was married for 72 days!?!? Craziness.
  • imagemandac033:
    These celebrities are so ridiculous sometimes! I saw that she spent 10 million dollars on her wedding and was married for 72 days!?!? Craziness.
    her wedding was a just a joke! so much excess. it was like a carnival for hood rats. Maybachs, 3 Vera Wang gowns, etc. just conspicuous excessive trashy consumption. can you tell I despise this? If she would have had a modest private wedding I would have been slightly interested but she is just so damn thuggish. AND YOU KNOW THEY DIDNT SPEND ONE PENNY ON THAT SHIZ.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I heard it on Ryan Seacrest's show and I never have laughed so hard in my life.  I'm surprised they lasted this long!
    5/16/2005: M/C at 7 wks
    5/3/2010: MM/C at 7 wks 6 days
    5/25/2014: CP at 4 wks 3 days

Because of the great "Snow"vember of 2015, my medicated cycle was cancelled.  However, we were blessed with our little rainbow baby due on 8/14/15!  Baby J had other plans and decided to make his grand ole entrance on 7/4/2015!

Surprise!  Our little girl entered this world on 12/8/2016 after her eviction notice was long past due.  Our little turkey baby turned into a snow baby!  

Third times the charm!  BFP on 4/18/2019, EDD: 12/18/2019
    PgAL/PAL welcome
    PAIF/SAIF welcome too!

• image1220winterbride:
    imagemandac033:
    These celebrities are so ridiculous sometimes! I saw that she spent 10 million dollars on her wedding and was married for 72 days!?!? Craziness.
    her wedding was a just a joke! so much excess. it was like a carnival for hood rats. Maybachs, 3 Vera Wang gowns, etc. just conspicuous excessive trashy consumption. can you tell I despise this? If she would have had a modest private wedding I would have been slightly interested but she is just so damn thuggish. AND YOU KNOW THEY DIDNT SPEND ONE PENNY ON THAT SHIZ.

this! I bet everything was donated! So annoying!

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

• I'm so glad there wasn't a better way to spend that 10 million dollars...like helping starving children in our streets.

IMG_2014
  • I am so relieved though that they didn't have any kiddos. 

Because I love watching mindlessly dumb TV, I feel like I know them and I know that Khloe has been trying to get pegnant for a while so I was so terrified that Kim would get pregnant first.

Isn't that strange?

• imageraashton:

I am so relieved though that they didn't have any kiddos. 

Because I love watching mindlessly dumb TV, I feel like I know them and I know that Khloe has been trying to get pegnant for a while so I was so terrified that Kim would get pregnant first.

Isn't that strange?

Not at all. Khloe is probably my favorite of the Kardashians...and she's not even a Kardashian anymore. I think the same thing! Khloe and Lamar got married pretty fast too but atleast she didn't have the most outrageous over the top wedding of all time! 

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

• Another disgustingly overpriced outrageously indulgent celebrity wedding  turned divorce?  Shocking.  Seriously.  Shocking.

My opinion... put Kim K and Jessica Simpson in a room with ONE camera/reporter and watch them duke it out.  Now THAT is good TV.

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I know! I couldn't believe it.. I mean at least make it seem like you tried. geez!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"