July 2012 Moms
Options

BFP yesteday!

Hey guys!

BFP yesterday, We are really excited.  Im guessing we are 3.5 to 4 weeks. I called and made an appointment right away.. so Im going wednesday. After I made the appointment, I was reading that most doctors like to wait until 6 weeks? Anybody heard any different?

I already have a daughter who is 7, and a stepson who is 2!  We are so excited yo start this journey and make our family whole!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BFP yesteday!

• Options
    Congrats! Every doctor is different when they want to see you. Maybe it's an appointment to get paperwork and confirm pregnancy?
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Im not sure how most Dr's work, I have always gone right in so he can do a blood test, Im heading there tomorrow :) 
    14yr old DD, 9yr old DS. BFP Oct 30, missed M/C at 9weeks November 27/11 Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oct Angel Babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I mainly just made it to confirm the bfp with a blood test, I think im still in shock! :)

• Options
    I had heard that most wait 6, 7, 8, even 10 weeks before seeing the doctor, but mine wanted me to come in (and even set me up for a possible sonogram) for this Thursday and I'll be barely 5 weeks, if at all. All docs are different, I suppose. I'm definitely not complaining, though. Anything to make this feel a little more real!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! My first appt isn't until 6 1/2 weeks and I can.not.wait. So jealous that you get to go earlier!
    house blogger, social worker, LSU fan, first time mom-to-be

Living Well on the Cheap

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Also, congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Congrats!

I just made my appointment this morning! I am going in at about 6 weeks.

• Options
    Welcome and congrats! I'm going in for my first app at 6w, but it's just to do paperwork. I'll get my first u/s at 8 weeks. It seems so far away!
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • Options
    Welcome and Congratulations!
  • Options

I got in within a few days, too.. but with a nurse, not the midwife :)

Congrats and welcome!

BFP #1- 10/2011 (m/c 12 weeks)
    BFP #2- 9/2012 (beautiful boy born sleeping @ 20 weeks)
    BFP #3- 11/2013 (m/c 6 weeks)
    BF #4 - 10/2014- stick baby!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"