North Carolina Babies
Options

What is up with jean sizes??

I think Jocelyn has only had 1 pair of jeans and they were 18m elastic waist ones. I went today to get her regular jeans and got some at Sears. We bought them, and then I decided to try them on and even with a pull up on size 3T was literally falling off, and I had used the hidden waist button thing too, plus they were super long! I exchanged them for 2T and even those are big and long, what in the world?? Is this typical for most jeans? Everything else we have in 2T are like capri's on her they are so short. Very odd. Sears does have those with the hidden adjustable waist, and they are super cheap, like $9!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is up with jean sizes??

• Options

I've found that I really only like the elastic waist ones, with a fake fly, and non-functional button. If that makes sense. :-) The others just fit Holly wrong--even those with the adjuster thingies.

Right now, her 2T's fit her well, but are getting too short, but many of the 3T's are still too big around the waist/butt. So she's wearing a lot of highwaters right now :-) Last year I hemmed them, but probably won't bother this year. The ones I like are from Walmart (Faded Glory), Target (Circo), or Kohl's (Jumping Beans)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    Yeah, I had some from the Baby Gap outlet but the were elastic waist and then buttons around the crotch/legs so you could unsnap them. She freaked out with the whole zipper/button thing today. I hadn't seen any elastic waist ones in Wal-Mart. I was thinking of going to Kohls tomorrow and looking, I just don't want to spend more than $10. I am going to try to bribe her to wear them to preschool tomorrow, so we'll see. I was shocked at how huge even the 2T were.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carter's by the airport had some with just an elastic waist. But, I found those fit a little larger so you might need to go down a size for them to fit her now. With a coupon and their constant sales, I think you can get them for about $10.
  • Options

imagedbertagni:
    Yeah, I had some from the Baby Gap outlet but the were elastic waist and then buttons around the crotch/legs so you could unsnap them. She freaked out with the whole zipper/button thing today. I hadn't seen any elastic waist ones in Wal-Mart. I was thinking of going to Kohls tomorrow and looking, I just don't want to spend more than $10. I am going to try to bribe her to wear them to preschool tomorrow, so we'll see. I was shocked at how huge even the 2T were.

I think at all three stores, they were in the sections with the folded clothes, not hanging up, if that helps. And they're always well under $10. GL!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"