Indiana Babies

Anyone doing an Open Adoption?

I Stumbled upon this thread and figured I would ask?  It seems as if there are no Adoption support groups in our area....We are in North Eastern Indiana.  I am just looking for that Extra Support!!!  Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone doing an Open Adoption?

• Personally, no. But I'm an Adoptee. :) I fully support adoption and all it has to offer. :) GOOD LUCK!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congratulations!!! That's soo exciting! And nerve-wrecking, I'm sure!!  Good luck to you! I hope everything works out.. Kind of wish I knew someone else doing it 'cause I'm SURE you could use the support.. I hate to even say it, but I really kind of wish more people would consider an adoption as an option. Especially those that choose abortion but in my area there are A LOT of dead-beat moms, too. =[
    I really wish you the best of luck. It makes me feel so glow-y inside to hear of people adopting because it seems to me that they would be such incredible parents. Especially considering all of the extra work that has to be done to finally get a baby.. I'm so happy for you!! 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We are adopting our grandson when he is born later this month (due Nov. 21) and found out that we are expecting May 30th (after 8 1/2 years of IF). Not quite the same situation as yours but I would like a support group too.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"