January 2012 Moms
Options

2 trick-or-treaters

Which means that all of that leftover candy is just staring me in the face.  I kind of wish we had bought better candy now, but I'm going to eat it anyway...now, what to say at weigh-in at the doctor's on Monday?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2 trick-or-treaters

• Options

At least you had some.  Our porch light is broken, so the kids don't know I have candy.  But that's why I got Reeses so I could finish the 'leftovers' :D

As far as what to tell the doctor... baby had a growth spurt?  lol

July '15 siggy challenge: Thanksgiving fails
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    we have had a billion kids!!!! almost out of candy!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Because of all the power outages in MA trick or treating is post poned till Sunday....trying to stay away from the candy but it's not easy!

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    I bought 80 capri suns to give out and we only had 7 kids.
  • Options
    One.  One child.  He was dressed as a firefighter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DH forced me to buy candy to pass out this year even though last year we had 2 kids also!! Im sitting here and have yet to have anyone come by. I wish I would have stuck to my plan of buying stuff I dont like.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We've had almost 200 kids! This is insanity! We just moved here in July. Luckily our neighbor warned us so we bought tons of candy. I'm eating all of it though:(
  • Options

imageJWSchwarz:
    We've had almost 200 kids! This is insanity! We just moved here in July. Luckily our neighbor warned us so we bought tons of candy. I'm eating all of it though:(

I live in one of those neighborhoods too.  I don't think we've had that many but we've had several.  Hubby opened the second bag of candy while I was out ToTing with my friends and their kids.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We got about 15-20, which is a lot more than normal. Unfortunately we still have a ton leftover!
    DD 1.18.2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"