3rd Trimester

confused!!!!!

I am 27weeks today and I am very frustrated and confused!!! I get on the bump on a regular basis and I enjoy the boards and hearing what all the bumpies have to say and thier questions and the answers they give it makes me feel comforted, but I also have an app on my smart phone that shows me what is going on every week of my pregnancy!!! Today it told me what was going on on week 27 and then it told me symptoms to not ignore!!! Well alot of those symptons are things that girls on here are having and say are completely normal but it messes with my head because I am already high risk and am nervous about everything!!! UGH!! I am probaly just a drama queen, but does anyone else feel this way???
Miracle Mommy

Re: confused!!!!!

• While TB boards ARE a place for input and advice, you really should be bringing your questions and concerns to your doctor first and foremost.
  • Firstly you should relax more stress can just lead to more problems. I think one of the things you have to be careful of is what part of pregnancy you are in. Sometimes things are not normal early and are later or vice versa. If you ever aren't sure ask your doc. Medical advice should never be substituted for online chat. I know that I have come upon a lot of mis information on this site. So take it for what it is some friends to talk with when you are nervous or need some extra comfort. But REMEMBER to follow YOUR OWN instincts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"