Trying to Get Pregnant

OK, I googled, but I can't find a def. answer, so I need opinions

What do you think the difference btw spotting, and a light period day is? Today is day 4 of my period and it's not heavy enough to soak a pad, but what I've had has been red like regular menstrual bleeding. I had always considered spotting to be dk brown in color, like right before my period would start. Just curious on everyone's thoughts...this is my 1st period in like 3 yrs, so I feel like i'm out of the loop. Sorry if this question is dumb.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OK, I googled, but I can't find a def. answer, so I need opinions

• For me... spotting is any color of blood that only appears when I wipe or is only a couple of drops on a pantyliner.  Any "flow" of blood (of any color) I will mark on my chart according to amount (light, medium, or heavy).  Does that help at all?

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• If you need a tampon or pad, it's menstrual flow. If you only need a light pantyliner, it's spotting.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageblindvictory:
    If you need a tampon or pad, it's menstrual flow. If you only need a light pantyliner, it's spotting.

That sums it up perfectly! Thank you!

• imagebabyike:
    For me... spotting is any color of blood that only appears when I wipe or is only a couple of drops on a pantyliner.  Any "flow" of blood (of any color) I will mark on my chart according to amount (light, medium, or heavy).  Does that help at all?

that does help, thanks! :)

• imageFirefightersBride:

imageblindvictory:
    If you need a tampon or pad, it's menstrual flow. If you only need a light pantyliner, it's spotting.

That sums it up perfectly! Thank you!

No prob. Smile

• Spotting to me is anything that DOESN't touch the pad. If I see it on TP but not the pad = spotting. If I see it on the TP and a bit on the pad = light flow.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"