Breastfeeding
Options

WW & BF?

Anyone here doing Weight Watchers while breastfeeding?  What's the experience been like?  Easy?  Losing weight?

Thanks!

Re: WW & BF?

• Options
    Yes, I started last week and already lost 5 lbs, its great so far. They accommodate your points to fit what you need to BF
  • Options
    Do you EBF or do you pump too?  My main concern is affecting my supply negatively (I pump during the day @ work and BF @ night/morning).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No, I wish I could, I've had breast surgeries and couldn't EBF, I supplement and have since day one, I haven't noticed any issues with supply. 

• Options
    Thanks!  I did WW before I got pregnant and had a lot of success.  Good luck to you!!
  • Options

I am EBF and started WW three weeks ago.  I have lost 4 pounds, so it's been slow going. I have also done WW in the past, and I have been having a hard time eating all the extra points they give for breastfeeding. My LO is 12 pounds at 5 weeks, so no problems with supply :). I also just started exercising and my supply has not changed.  I did notice that if I eat more, I lose more, so that's been a nice change from the past. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"