3rd Trimester

bassinet recomendations needed

I used the PnP bassinet with my son last time. I hated that the PnP was so high against my bed that I could not get him out unless I was standing. And I could never take a quick peek at him -- to do that I would have to be sitting upright. For me one of the benefits of BFing vs giving a bottle at night was being able to do everything without my feet touching the floor.

Anyway -- I'm considering getting another bassinet, all together.  Which one are you getting or have considered? Right now I'm thinking about the Arm's reach co-sleeper. Since I will not be using it as a play yard later on (I have the PnP already) I'm not interested in spending too much $$ on it.

TIA

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: bassinet recomendations needed

• I got the Rock N Play sleeper from Fisher Price to use for this purpose.
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• I received the Arm's Reach mini classic as a gift, and I think it's really going to work out well for us. If I hadn't received it as a gift, I had planned to look for one on Craigslist to save $$.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNYGirl02:
    I got the Rock N Play sleeper from Fisher Price to use for this purpose.

I did as well. I used the pack n play bassinet with my son and he hated laying flat on his back and only wanted to sleep on me or next to me in my bed. I have heard nothing but great things about the Rock and Play and it is inexpensive (I think I got it on Amazon for under $50), takes up little space, and is very portable.

imageimage
  • I bought a mini- Arm's Reach Co-sleeper off craigslist for $50.  Well worth the money.  Has great resale value, too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks, everyone!

I think I will go with the Arm's reach co-sleeper. I also like that it goes up to 50lbs (I think that's what it said), which is great. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep, I got the Arm's Reach mini co-sleeper myself!  Definitely sounds like it'll be the best choice for you too.  GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"