Trying to Get Pregnant

What's everyone up to tonight?

I'm sitting by the front door and bumping on my iPad while handing out candy. What  about you?

ETA: And if you're handing out candy, what has been the best costume that's shown up at your door so far? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's everyone up to tonight?

• No kids to hand out candy to at my complex, so just hanging out at home. 
  • Waiting on my pizza with all the lights off because we forgot to get candy and the only substitution we have is the huge bag of  baby carrots which I really wanted to hand out by the handfuls but DH said no. Boo. (like sad boo, not scary boo)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Handing out candy, and watching DWTS!
    My Blog
    My BFP Chart
    Beta #1 11DPO 45 Beta#2 13DPO 137 Beta #3 20DPO 2551 Beta #4 16,115 26DPO
    DS 11.11.08 / DD 12.05.09 / DD 7.24.12
    Formerly known as Mrs.Boom
  • I have a big bowl of candy ready but I doubt will get any Trick or Treaters. I have my cat ears on to look festive though and I'm resisting the urge to munch on Skittles.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • imageMilliways:

Waiting on my pizza with all the lights off because we forgot to get candy and the only substitution we have is the huge bag of  baby carrots which I really wanted to hand out by the handfuls but DH said no. Boo. (like sad boo, not scary boo)

Does Golden Corral deliver? If so, that would be awesome.  

• imagereinstone:
    imageMilliways:

Waiting on my pizza with all the lights off because we forgot to get candy and the only substitution we have is the huge bag of  baby carrots which I really wanted to hand out by the handfuls but DH said no. Boo. (like sad boo, not scary boo)

Yes, they just roll the buffet behind a car on a trailer,  pull up in your drive way, honk the horn and you come running out with a plate. 

Sucks to get behind a GC delivery trailer on a windy day though, mac and cheese on your windshield is a pain in the arse.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm working til 9. Blaahh. And its been pretty slow today so it's just torture to sit here. Hubs is home handing out candy. I'll grab dinner on my way home. Then we'll beg out in front of the tv and on the laptop. But I'm off tomorrow, yay! 

Eta: word is a pregnant nun came ToTing 

• Bought 35 bucks worth of candy and haven't had a single kid yet...guess who's eating the candy? Embarrassed So, I'm watching Revenge and bumping instead.
  • imageMilliways:
    imagereinstone:
    imageMilliways:

Yes, they just roll the buffet behind a car on a trailer,  pull up in your drive way, honk the horn and you come running out with a plate. 

Sucks to get behind a GC delivery trailer on a windy day though, mac and cheese on your windshield is a pain in the arse.

I appreciate your sense of humor.

Working on a graduate thesis whoo hoo! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Trying to catch up on computer work, bumping, and just ordered my new iPhone!

No trick-or-treaters on my street Sad

”text”image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are handing out candy. I'm on the computer and DH is playing his new Batman video game. The cutest costume so far was probably this little boy dressed up like a frog :)

All Welcome :)

imageimage

***Losses mentioned***

***TTC since June 2011
    ***DH to see urologist Feb. 2013
    ***BFP #1: Feb. 2nd, 2013; M/C #1: Feb. 12th, 2013 5w3d :'(
    ***1st RE appt. April 10th, 2013
    ***IUIs #1-4 all failed
    ***IVF Consult October 7th, 2013
    ***IVF #1- January 2014: ER 1/20, ET of 2 embryos 1/23, Beta 2/5 *none to freeze*

***Feb 14th, 2014- M/C #2 @ 5w5d :'(

***RPL Bloodwork---- diagnosed with Factor V Leiden and MTHFR

***appt. w/ Genetic Counselor- April 18th

***hysteroscopy/laparoscopy scheduled for May 22nd- looks good

***IVF #2- July 2014

***7/26 Retrieval- 3 eggs :( , 2 fertilized :), none to freeze

***7/28 ET- 2dt of 2 embryos, stick little embies!!!

***8/11 beta- BFN :(

***WTF- DE IVF best option now

***DE IVF- January 2015

imageimage

imageimage

imageMissing my 5 angels

• imageMilliways:
    imagereinstone:
    imageMilliways:

Actually I'd welcome the free meal on my windshield, as long as someone else can take the wheel when I reach my head out the window to lick 'er up. 

• Today was horrible so right now I am snuggled on the couch with a blanket watching Ghost Hunters. Later I'll grab some dinner with DH and watch a scary movie while eating candy.
    Me: 32
    DH: 37
    Married: May 24, 2008
    TTC #2 since: June 2020
  • My neighbor came dressed as a crab with kitchen tongs and pinchers. Very cute and good for grabbing candy! 
    party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.
  • Dh is finishing up a paper (he's a grad student), and then were going to take some time to relax together. Ironically, our weekend left us both feeling worn out.

I wish some trick-or-treaters would show up. I told my friends from church that they could bring their kids by, but so far nobody has taken us up on the offer.

Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Dh is working late tonight so I put my witches hat on and the dog had her shark costume on and we sat outside passing out candy until it got to cold. I actually had a girl say to me "I want 2 pieces"  what ever happened to PLEASE!

Now I am bumping and trying hard not to analyze every cramp that I have since I am 13 dpo and still no AF and BFN's. I feel like my temps are playing tricks and giving no treats!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Handing out candy and drinking a woodchuck hard cider in between trick-or-treaters. The apple flavor seemed very festive to me. :) Just had the cutest little boy wearing a cowboy costume, except instead of riding a horse he he was riding a chicken. Too funny! I love random things.
  • imagedaynakako:
    Handing out candy and drinking a woodchuck hard cider in between trick-or-treaters. The apple flavor seemed very festive to me. :) Just had the cutest little boy wearing a cowboy costume, except instead of riding a horse he he was riding a chicken. Too funny! I love random things.

Oooh that hard cider sounds so yummy!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Watching DWTS.  DH skipped guy night to hang out with me and give out candy and we got a total of 4 trick or treaters, which is an upgrade from 3 last year. :) The best one was my nephew who dressed like spiderman complete with fake muscles and all.

• Tricvk or treaters and margaritas! When we ran out of candy (at 7pm) we came in and had nachos, and are now watching american horror story. I knew we should  have gotten more candy, because I always say to the kids "go ahead and take two" but don't mind if they take a handful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Sadly, no trick or treaters in this condo complex. And I'm just working on research for a paper, trying to hold out a little longer before quitting for the night. (this Bumping doesn't help, but I can't be totally without distractions)
    Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • My hubby picked up OT at work to cover for some co-workers who wanted to take their kids trick-or-treating, so it's me and the fur-babies watching my Monday night shows :)

We did have one trick or treater - my niece, who got fresh out of the oven chocolate chip cookies because I didn't have any candy. Not sure if she'll get any though- pretty sure her dad probably ate all of them before they got back to the car. She would have been the cutest costume (grim reaper) even if I had a hundred kids come by, but I might be biased. Smile

• imagenbalkin:

imagedaynakako:
    Handing out candy and drinking a woodchuck hard cider in between trick-or-treaters. The apple flavor seemed very festive to me. :) Just had the cutest little boy wearing a cowboy costume, except instead of riding a horse he he was riding a chicken. Too funny! I love random things.

Oooh that hard cider sounds so yummy!

It is so good! 

• No trick or treaters have shown up tonight. DH & I are just watching Ghost Hunters. 

The best costume I saw at work today was a mom dressed as a Chef with her baby in a lobster costume! 

TTC #1 since 8/2011
    Dx: Endometriosis(2000) & Uterine Fibroids
    Sept 2012-March 2013: TTA for surgery & recovery; surgery removed: neuroendocrine tumor & 30% of pancreas, 
    endo on diaphragm & in abdomen, & uterine septum
    April 2013: 5mg Femera - IUI cancelled
    May 2013: Cycle cancelled; CD3 estradiol levels too high
    June 2013: Cycle cancelled; umbilical hernia found; surgery to repair
    July 2013: IUI #1.2 - 5mg Femera + trigger = BFN
    Aug 2013: IUI #2 - 5mg Femera + trigger = BFN
    Nov 2013: surgery to remove 8cm fibroid from uterus & clean up endo
    March 2014: IVF #1 - Gonal F & Menopur; retrieved 12 eggs; 6 fertilized; 0 made it to blast
    moving on to DE
    July 2014: FET #1 w/ DE; cancelled due to clots in uterus; hysteroscopy to remove fibroid.
    Hopefully beginning FET #1.2 in late August/early Sept.

• I'm subbing in a community orchestra this month so I'm pretending to practice clarinet while taking too many breaks :) 

All our trick or treaters came yesterday afternoon... Suburbs...

Baking Blog | TTC Blog | Pinterest
    TTC #1 since October 2010 | Began Testing in January 2012
    DH SA - low motility with 0% morph; varicocele (repaired); low T (on Clomid)
    IVF w/ICSI (long Lupron w/ Repronex and Follistim) in September 2012

imageimage

• imagebrachatzipora:

I'm subbing in a community orchestra this month so I'm pretending to practice clarinet while taking too many breaks :) 

All our trick or treaters came yesterday afternoon... Suburbs... :) 

Actually I think it's more of a regional thing. I'm in the suburbs too, but we've always done Halloween on Halloween.  

Band geeks unite! 

• No trick or treaters here. I didn't even buy candy. Sad  DH is out of town for work again, and I am trying to gear myself up for my first day of work tomorrow by giving myself mental pep talks. Stick out tongue 

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• imageGermanGirl2007:
    No trick or treaters here. I didn't even buy candy. Sad  DH is out of town for work again, and I am trying to gear myself up for my first day of work tomorrow by giving myself mental pep talks. Stick out tongue 

Good luck at work tomorrow, GG! 

Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • imageGermanGirl2007:
    No trick or treaters here. I didn't even buy candy. Sad  DH is out of town for work again, and I am trying to gear myself up for my first day of work tomorrow by giving myself mental pep talks. Stick out tongue 

HAPPY ALMOST FIRST DAY OF WORK!! 

• I'm hiding from Trick or Treaters.  DH is at work and my street is super dark so I get freaked out when random kids/people walk up my driveway.  Yes, I'm a wuss ;)  I did leave a bowl of candy on the front porch though. 

Me: 35 | Him: 35
    G born 10/25/12 | H born 3/25/14
    TTC#3 since 7/2015
    Early loss 12/2015 most likely due to low progesterone
    Began medicated cycles (Femara/Ovidrel/Endometrin) with TI 1/2016
    BFP 3/22, EDD 12/4/16 ~ It's a GIRL!

• imagereinstone:
    imagebrachatzipora:

I'm subbing in a community orchestra this month so I'm pretending to practice clarinet while taking too many breaks :) 

All our trick or treaters came yesterday afternoon... Suburbs... :) 

Actually I think it's more of a regional thing. I'm in the suburbs too, but we've always done Halloween on Halloween.  

Band geeks unite! 

Yay band geeks! Back in my hometown it was always trick or treating on the closest Saturday night in some places and Sunday afternoon in others. We only had a few kids this year who had saintly parents braving the rain! 

Baking Blog | TTC Blog | Pinterest
    TTC #1 since October 2010 | Began Testing in January 2012
    DH SA - low motility with 0% morph; varicocele (repaired); low T (on Clomid)
    IVF w/ICSI (long Lupron w/ Repronex and Follistim) in September 2012

imageimage

• ( o Y o )

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• imagemelissa721:
    ( o Y o )

YGiMessagefrommyiPad slore 

• imagereinstone:

imagemelissa721:
    ( o Y o )

YGiMessagefrommyiPad slore 

This requires me to get up off the couch. For that, my dear, YOU are the slore. 

• imagemrssqueegy:

imagemelissa721:
    ( o Y o )

Pregnancy is looking good on you (and your boobs).

::blushes:: Why thank you! 

• I think one of the best costumes I saw tonight was a teen girl who was dressed as Edward Scissor Hands. It was a great costume!
  • Just got back from trick or treating with my kids.  All 15 bags of candy we bought to hand out are long gone. 
    Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• I had to work till 8 and we didn't pass out candy at home. My store passed out free mini comics and the cutest costume was Belle. Of course I'm a little biased since she is my favorite Disney character. Smile
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"