TTC After a Loss
Options

3+ years since + HPT? Come in

I am looking for another TTCALer who has not had a + HPT in 3 years or more.

It seems like the longer I go without a + HPT, the worse I feel my odds are.  I am going on 4 years since my loss.  4 fvcking years since I saw a positive pregnancy test.  I am bitter and sad.  DH says he has never seem me like this (even when I went through my loss, I was with my ex-h then).  I feel desperate.  I am wondering if anyone else has gone this long without a + HPT, and if so, how in the fvcking h3ll did you deal with it?  I really need some help here.  I am literally at my wits end, I am to the point where I don't want to go to work.  I would rather lay in bed all day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 3+ years since + HPT? Come in

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I'm not in the same situation as you are, but for what it's worth, I think you're totally justified in how you feel.  I know I would be too, and I probably would have been long before this, so you've made it much longer than I would have.  Life so isn't fair sometimes, and if there was anything I could do to make sure you get your take home baby, I would.  So sorry to hear you're having such a tough time.  Hugs to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It hasn't been three years, but I have been ttc for over three now so I understand where you are at.  It takes me a while to get pregnant, but I haven't gotten my take home baby.  I know its difficult to continue keeping your spirits up.  I am having a very hard time too.  But remember to live, love and do something extremely nice for yourself.  ((HUGS))

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • Options

I too am not at 3 years, but we have been trying for almost 2.5 years. I can imagine how you are feeling. I too go through the feeling of being alone. I have a friend who was pregnant and due at the same time as me when I had my loss. She is now 16 weeks pregnant with her second and I have yet to even had or got pregnant with my first take home baby.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. It really sucks when "good" people get the things that "not so good" people deserve and the "not so good" people get the things that we "good" people deserve.

Lilypie - (81iI)
  • Options
    Sending ((hugs)), pm me if you ever want to talk. While it hasn't been 3 years since my last +, dh and I've been trying for 8.5 years and it's tough to see all our friends who started trying after us already have a few kids and feeling like it will never happen for us.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"