June 2011 Moms
Options

I miss the swaddle :(

I really miss swaddling her.  It used to take us 20 mins or so to get my LO to sleep with the swaddle.  I can't swaddle her now because she immediately goes on her belly when laid down.  Without the swaddle she just kicks and punches and can't get comfortable.  It's taken me 3 hours to get her down the past few nights.  I hate it because she's clearly tired and needs to go to sleep but she can't get comfortable.  Any recommendations or words of encouragement would be awesome. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I miss the swaddle :(

• Options

maybe try to put her down earlier???  I know when I wait too long Riley goes nuts in the crib! 

Hang in there!!  it will get easier, she just needs to adjust :)

• Options
    Awh, poor little thing!  Have you tried rocking her to sleep and then put her in her crib already asleep?  I know it isn't the greatest habit to get into but it works for us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageaanchor:
    Awh, poor little thing!  Have you tried rocking her to sleep and then put her in her crib already asleep?  I know it isn't the greatest habit to get into but it works for us.

This is what we do too, and while we know we'll have to break him of this eventually, it works for now. It definitely took a good week to break him of the swaddle, but he's back to his normal sleep now. GL! I hope your LO gets easier to put down soon!

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"