3rd Trimester
Options

Medela Pump In Style for sale

The Medela? Pump In Style? Advanced in a stylish black microfiber backpack bag has breakthrough 2-Phase Expression pumping for maximum milk flow which mimics a baby's nursing rhythm by pumping in two distinct modes - stimulation and expression. Adjustable speed and vacuum control PersonalFit? breastshields give you the flexibility to customize pumping according to your comfort level. The portable battery pack and stylish backpack with everything you need lets you pump anywhere, anytime. Power is supplied by 9-volt AC adapter, battery pack (8-AA batteries not included) or 9-volt Vehicle Lighter Adapter (sold separately). Includes four collection containers with lids, two 24-millimeterfour membranes and Breastfeeding Information Guide. All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are BPA/DEHP Free. Measures 11 7/8" H x 11 3/4" W x 8" D.

You need to buy the accessory kit for $30.  I only used it for 3 weeks.  Asking $150.

Please email me if interested Jeannineprincipe24@yahoo.com

Re: Medela Pump In Style for sale

• Options
    unfortunately no matter how little you used it, it isn't healthy to sell or buy  or even share used breast pumps because the pump itself harbors bacteria. I even bought a new one for this pregancy because i purchased my other one 7 years ago with my DD
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I bought a used one- it was only used for a couple weeks and worked fine. I think if you buy all new parts your fine. Good luck with your sale OP.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"