Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I'm Back and starting over

Hello again ladies,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone since a lot of the ladies that used to be here have since moved on ( which is a wonderful thing). DH and I have decided to TTC again after our m/c in August. I went back on the pill after that because I didn't want to try again until I was emotionally ready.

I feel like I am at the right place again to try so here I am at the beginning of a new cycle. I am going to give myself a full cycle to adjust after the pill and not actively try until next month but thought I would say hello again since I am no longer just a lurker :)

~Amanda

Re: I'm Back and starting over

• Options
    Welcome back and GL! So sorry for your loss :(
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Options
    Welcome back.  Sorry for your loss. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sorry for your loss.. welcome back!
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Welcome back and good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC our first since November 2010
    Dx: MFI May 2012
    It is not for us to say who, in the deepest sense, is or is not close to the spirit of Christ. We do not see into men's hearts. We cannot judge...It would be wicked arrogance for us to say that any man is or is not a Christian. ~C.S. Lewis
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss.  I recognize your siggy!  Welcome back :)
  • Options
    Welcome back.  So sorry for your loss..
  • Options
    Welcome back, amanda, and good luck this cycle and onward!
    Siggy Note: Drunk Ron Swanson is on a break while Amy Poehler takes over for a while, summing up my thoughts on all this birth control, prenatal testing, women's issues stuff in the news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    dx: LPD & low progesterone 11/2011
    BFP #1 August 23
  • Options

Welcome back and good luck.

I am so sorry for your loss...

BFP 1: Sept 5, 2011 - Ended in Chemical Pregnancy at 5 Weeks
    BFP 2: Dec 2012 - Baby Girl born in July 2012
    BFP 3: Sept 5, 2013 - D&C on Oct 16, 2013
    BFP 4: Jan 30, 2014 - Stick baby Stick ... Due Date Oct 1, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    GL...welcome
  • Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss Sad  Welcome back and GL to you!

~Sweet Girl *8/18/08* c-section ~ Sweet Boy *12/2/10* VBAC ~ Sweet Boy *8/14/12* VBAC~ 

VBAC Birth Story    2VBAC Birth Story  

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Welcome back -- and good luck!
  • Options

So sorry for your loss :(

Welcome back and wishing you all the best

• Options
    Thanks everyone! and good luck to you all as well Smile
  • Options
    Welcome back!
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Options

Sorry about your loss. Welcome back and good luck.

• Options
    Welcome back and good luck!

”text”image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back!
  • Options
    imageadvb0921:

Hello again ladies,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone since a lot of the ladies that used to be here have since moved on ( which is a wonderful thing). DH and I have decided to TTC again after our m/c in August. I went back on the pill after that because I didn't want to try again until I was emotionally ready.

I feel like I am at the right place again to try so here I am at the beginning of a new cycle. I am going to give myself a full cycle to adjust after the pill and not actively try until next month but thought I would say hello again since I am no longer just a lurker :)

~Amanda

Hi Amanda.  I am just back today, too, after some time away.  I did not really plan to go away from TB, but never found myself logging in anymore.  I was in a TTA couple of cycles post-m/c.  Now, I am waiting for AF to show again and then we are officially TTC.  GL!  I hope your journey is short this time and that your baby is super-sticky! 

We love you baby - m/c - 09/10/2011
  • Options
    imageworkingmama:
    imageadvb0921:

Hello again ladies,

~Amanda

Hi Amanda.  I am just back today, too, after some time away.  I did not really plan to go away from TB, but never found myself logging in anymore.  I was in a TTA couple of cycles post-m/c.  Now, I am waiting for AF to show again and then we are officially TTC.  GL!  I hope your journey is short this time and that your baby is super-sticky! 

That's really nice of you and I hope your stay here is short and sweet as well. I felt the same way about TB after all of that happened. I would get on sometimes but had no desire to be involved in the conversations. It was a reminder of what I didn't have I guess. Glad I'm not the only one that felt that way but also sad that other people have to go though these things also.

GL and I hope you get your BFP soon and that it will be your take home baby!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"