Trying to Get Pregnant

I am dreading school tomorrow...

I just realized how out of whack my 3rd graders are going to be tomorrow.They are always crazy after any holiday and most of them will try to bring candy for their snacks. They are going to be wired!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I am dreading school tomorrow...

• The school I worked at last year had a PD day the day after Halloween - pure genius! Tomorrow I'll be in a head start classroom all day, bring on the sugared up three and four year olds!!!!

• hahaha....hopefully it'll at least make your day go by a little faster! DH was just saying the same about his students.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You're right. Halloween should always be on a Friday, IMO. That way we can have our parties/parades on the actual day and they would have off the next day. Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageNikko Blue:
    You're right. Halloween should always be on a Friday, IMO. That way we can have our parties/parades on the actual day and they would have off the next day. Smile

Yes

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh, I know.  I can't even imagine how wound up my middle schoolers are going to be.  I was contemplating a sick day...
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • me too! my grade 2's are going to off the wall!

• I'm guessing that my high school students will be sugared up and lacking sleep. It should be an interesting day.
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Our med students probably will be too..
  • imagebookworm982:
    I'm guessing that my high school students will be sugared up and lacking sleep. It should be an interesting day.

Ditto!  My 9th graders are not going to want to read "Romeo and Juliet."  I have no voice from trying to talk over them today.  All they wanted to talk about was if their friends were treat-or-treating tonight.  I was like "yall are 14... aren't you getting a little 'old' for that...?"

BFP#1- 2/27/12   EDD-11/3/12  He joined us 11/9/12!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 (Oops!)   3/24/14  EDD 11/30/14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagedaynakako:
    I just realized how out of whack my 3rd graders are going to be tomorrow.They are always crazy after any holiday and most of them will try to bring candy for their snacks. They are going to be wired!!!

Yep, my kindergartners are going to be insane too! they have all been pretty crazy since last wednesday. hopefully all of our students will settle down now that Halloween is OVER! woo hoo!! :)

• we were supposed to have conferences tomorrow, so no students, which I thought was brilliant planning. However, we had a snow day today and will have another tomorrow due to power outages, so hopefully I will avoid the sugar crazed kids either way!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagecmuslp10:

The school I worked at last year had a PD day the day after Halloween - pure genius! Tomorrow I'll be in a head start classroom all day, bring on the sugared up three and four year olds!!!!

I'm a speech pathologist in a school so I only get them for a 1/2 hour then I get to return the little crazies to their teachers. Our marking period ended last week though so yesterday and today were both 1/2 days....kids in the morning, professional development in the afternoon which is def a genius idea!

• imageauroraloo:
    imagesammiesjd414:
    we were supposed to have conferences tomorrow, so no students, which I thought was brilliant planning. However, we had a snow day today and will have another tomorrow due to power outages, so hopefully I will avoid the sugar crazed kids either way!
    Oh! I wish we got the day off for conferences. We have school all day and then conferences until 8pm.

That is how my last school did it. It makes for a really long day. Good luck to you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejaimerz1025:
    imagecmuslp10:

The school I worked at last year had a PD day the day after Halloween - pure genius! Tomorrow I'll be in a head start classroom all day, bring on the sugared up three and four year olds!!!!

I'm a speech pathologist in a school so I only get them for a 1/2 hour then I get to return the little crazies to their teachers. Our marking period ended last week though so yesterday and today were both 1/2 days....kids in the morning, professional development in the afternoon which is def a genius idea!

Yay for speechies :) Do you work in an elementary school or upper grades? I cover a center based program, Early On, preschools and my one lonely high school student.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"