TTC After a Loss

CH have gone poof! ;(

I was so psyched to poast last week that FF had put CH on my chart in my first post m/c cycle.  We're not TTC this month, but I was tracking anyway to "see" my body return to normal.  As of yesterday, I would have been 5 DPO.  Then, I put my temp from this morning in, and the CH disappeared, and FF said it could no longer confirm my ovulation!  WHAT?  Does FF not know how badly I need those CH psychologically?!  Also, isn't your temp SUPPOSED to fall a few days after O if you're not pregnant?  Now I'm a mess cause I don't "know" for sure if I O'd.  This is only my second cycle charting.  The frist time I charted, I got pg.  Anybody have any advice for me on this?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...

Re: CH have gone poof! ;(

• Personally, I hated FF.  I have PCOS so I was having annovulatory cycles and just never realized it.  The charts wouldn't help me in that case because nothing was happening obviously. I had a hard time figuring them out.  I just watch my EWCM and if I really want to know for TTC purposes.. I just buy a ton of ovulation tests and do it that way. This is our first cycle TTC since our loss so I bought digital so I would know for sure and I had to pee on 8 of them before I had a positive but I bought a box of 20. =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Do you have a linky to your chart?

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• Loading the player...
  • I would love to post it, but the url that comes up when I access it can't possibly be the address for my chart alone.  How do you get the web address for your specific chart?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Once touched by pain, you're not the same But time can heal your heart again So let the clouds that bring you down Just fade away...
  • imagekokokat:
    I would love to post it, but the url that comes up when I access it can't possibly be the address for my chart alone.  How do you get the web address for your specific chart?
    You should be able to get it under the sharing link at the top.

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• Ok, I hope I did this right.  I'm not super confident, but I think this is the link...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36593b

Thanks!

• Also, before I put in today's temp, FF had me ovulating at Day 21, which according to my cervical position, was right on track.  I didn't have quite the normal CM for me, but there was some at least.  My cervix is def. acting as though I O'd, since it's low and closed these days.
  • My chart reading skills are a little rusty, but I think there are a few things going on that FF can't make sense of. I think the biggest two are the 4 missing temps after CD10 and the negative OPKs. It's hard to know with the missing temps if the high on CD10 was a fluke or if you were fluctuating around with higher temps over those days. What was your coverline before today's temp? If it was at 97.8-ish then you probably lost the CH because you dipped below it. Dipping below isn't uncommon, but FF needs 3 days above the coverline to give you CH and then you have to pretty much stay above your coverline until you get AF. I'm guessing that if you had positive OPKs in there you might have kept the CH another day.

Lots of guesses, obviously. I think FF just isn't able to detect a clear pattern to confirm that you have bi-phasic temps. As PP said you can play around with adding fake temps for the next few days to see what it does. You can can also play around with removing the negative OPKs and see if that makes any difference. Mostly, though, you're going to have to wait it out. Blah--I hate the waiting!! Good luck!

photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Mine did the same thing a few days ago but since this is my first cycle after my m/c I didn't really expect to O. FF showed me O'ing on CD14 but when I entered later temps (around CD26 or so) FF dropped the CH :(
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • imagecgillan:
    Mine did the same thing a few days ago but since this is my first cycle after my m/c I didn't really expect to O. FF showed me O'ing on CD14 but when I entered later temps (around CD26 or so) FF dropped the CH :(

Has AF showed up  for you?  I'd like to know everything's a-ok with my system, but I suppose it's not the end of the world if I didn't O this cycle.  I just want AF to come already, so I was hoping that I had O'd because that would certainly trigger AF.  Lovely.  Guess I get to wait it out, and I'm just ever so good at that.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"