Trying to Get Pregnant

Urinating!

Ok, we are trying for a baby and I am scheduled to start my period Thursday Nov. 3. I have been having this urge to pee CONSTANTLY for a few days, with horrible back pain longer than the urge to pee. The urge to pee is so constant that it wakes me up. It's horrible! Went to the OB checked my urine and found no UTI or any other probs. She also told me that my symptoms may not be related to pregnancy. Not sure what to think....Can't take a test till Friday. Any advice or thoughts?

Re: Urinating!

• You're pregnant! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!11!!!1
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAli&Luke:

IDK... but the title of your post made me laugh out loud!

If you are having pregnancy symptoms, you will have some detectable level of pregnancy hormone in your system and you'll get a positive HPT. Take a test. 

This. But I'm sure it's not what you wanted to hear. 

Sweet Baby Samson born 11.16.10
    Darling Little Sydney born 12.22.12
    Two Babies in Heaven
    My Babe, More Precious is to Me
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~A ridiculous amount of love to all my Golden Girls!~
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLindsRockies:

Sounds like a UTI to me.  Better start with the cranberry.

imagemrssqueegy:
    Why can't you take a test until Friday?

Oh yeah, and this.

This. And it is possible to have a UTI not show up on a test if your urine is diluted or the type of bacteria. 

party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.
  • imageMissMusic:

Its either a full term fetus sitting on your bladder, or a kidney infection. 

Or neither. 

I guess you'll know on Friday.  Congrats either way.

I had to pee like crazy during just about my entire pregnancy.  

But I am pretty sure I was a few weeks along before it started.

• imagebrunertara:

Ok, we are trying for a baby and I am scheduled to start my period Thursday Nov. 3. I have been having this urge to pee CONSTANTLY for a few days, with horrible back pain longer than the urge to pee. The urge to pee is so constant that it wakes me up. It's horrible! Went to the OB checked my urine and found no UTI or any other probs. She also told me that my symptoms may not be related to pregnancy. Not sure what to think....Can't take a test till Friday. Any advice or thoughts?

I think you paid for your doctor's opinion and you should take it.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • If you think it's pregnancy - take a test. I have to pee a lot at night, because I started drinking more at night. 

PCOS--TTC since 11/2010:   
    5 cycles of Clomid: all BFN, 1 cycle of Follistim:CP
    1 year break thanks to deployment.
    1 cycle Follistim: BFN, Lap to remove peritubal cyst May 2013
    2 cycles Follistim + trigger: BFN, Gonal F +IUI April 2014: BFP!!!!!! 

Boy/Girl Twins due Jan 5, 2015!!! 

• If it's not a UTI, it is possible that it's just bladder irritation.  This can be caused by a variety of irritants including (but not limited to) caffeine and alcohol. Irritate of the bladders smooth muscle can make it feel like you have to pee constantly and it's VERY uncomfortable!
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageholly321:
    imageMissMusic:

Its either a full term fetus sitting on your bladder, or a kidney infection. 

Or neither. 

I guess you'll know on Friday.  Congrats either way.

I had to pee like crazy during just about my entire pregnancy.  

But I am pretty sure I was a few weeks along before it started.

Me too! But it didn't start until I was about 8 weeks PG. Are you drinking more than usual during the day/night? That can cause frequent urination too. Take a test. It's the only way to know.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Alright, I went ahead and took a preg test and............ I got a faint positive on two tests. I even called the company who made the test to verify what I was seeing could in fact be a positive test. They stated it was. Waiting on my OB to call me back. But I haven't missed my period? If I take another preg test after my period start date will the preg test be darker? Sorry for the silly questions, I just have no idea about this kinda thing, and the dr's and nurses always take a medical standpoint which I understand, but every woman is in fact different and pregnancy's are as well. Thanks for the answers, there all helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"