March 2012 Moms
Options

Labor Buddy

I know that I am super late for this, but I was wondering if someone might need a buddy or would accept an extra one.  My due date is March 11th, but I am scheduled to have a section around Feb. 27th.  Hope to hear from someone Embarrassed
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Labor Buddy

• Options
    I'm due March 6th with Zackary and I don't have a labor buddy. I don't really know the rules on it either  >_< or if there are any at all anyway. Gosh I'm outta the loop haha
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageElleC22:
    I'm due March 6th with Zackary and I don't have a labor buddy. I don't really know the rules on it either  >_< or if there are any at all anyway. Gosh I'm outta the loop haha

I'm March 6th, too, and I don't have one either.  I don't really know what it entails, but I'm down if you're interested!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Im due at the end of March (30th) and don't have one, either. So if anyone is ok with having different due dates, Im down!
  • Options
    imageMissAuroram:

imageElleC22:

I'm March 6th, too, and I don't have one either.  I don't really know what it entails, but I'm down if you're interested!

Sounds good to me! I sent you a PM I don't know if you got it or not. 

But yeah since our due dates are the same day we could be LB's if you want! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagecaitlyn0216:
    Im due at the end of March (30th) and don't have one, either. So if anyone is ok with having different due dates, Im down!

I am due March 8th. I was set up with 2 when the one lady made a list but neither seems to be interested in being a labor buddy. The one I talked to one and she said to pm her my email so I did and never heard from her again. And the other I never heard from at all. But I really would like to have one so if you want we can be labor buddies.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    that sounds great! I dont know what all it entails, so you can fill me in, but I am interested! :)
  • Options

imagecaitlyn0216:
    that sounds great! I dont know what all it entails, so you can fill me in, but I am interested! :)

sounds good to me do you know how to pm? is so i can pm you.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"