1st Trimester
Options

No one cares

Or is even surprised about Kim K's divorce.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker~ Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation).
~ Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone).
~ Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section (on prometrium to sustain).
~ Surprise pregnancy at age 40!  Baby boy due April 26, 2021 (took prometrium to sustain once pregnancy was confirmed, 3rd C-Section planned).  

Re: No one cares

• Options
    I chuckled a bit. *shakes head* Celebrities...
  • Options
    This was just as shocking as Jessica Simpson coming out that she's pregnant.  No really ?!?  SMH...
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    (then why are you posting about it?)
  • Options

Because I had nothing else to post about and it caught my attention on yahoo news that's why.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker~ Diagnosed with PCOS in March 2009. Taking Metfomin for insulin resistance and irregular cycles/ovulation. Had healthy baby girl in Jan 2010 via C-Section (HTN and Breech Presentation).
    ~ Miscarry at 8 weeks with D&C in May 2011 (low progesterone).
    ~ Had a healthy baby girl in June 2012 via C-Section (on prometrium to sustain).
    ~ Surprise pregnancy at age 40!  Baby boy due April 26, 2021 (took prometrium to sustain once pregnancy was confirmed, 3rd C-Section planned).  
  • Options

I don't care...I just think it's sad, and I just wish I had a fraction of the 10 million they spent on that ridiculous wedding.

I would have the MOST awesome nursery ever!!

• Options
    imagechristinakprice:

Because I had nothing else to post about and it caught my attention on yahoo news that's why.

Thank you for posting it, I'm bored and at work and need any type of distraction to make 5:30 come!:)

• Options
    Baha. I only ever hear the really big celebrity gossip because I just don't follow anything that would tell me about any of it. So I believe you when you say no one cares. Because you just told me xD
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yes
    imageallisonmarie22:

I don't care...I just think it's sad, and I just wish I had a fraction of the 10 million they spent on that ridiculous wedding.

I would have the MOST awesome nursery ever!!

Yes THIS! 

BFP - March 31st 2013 - MC on April 6th 2013<br>
    BFP - May 11th 2013 - MC on May 15th 2013<br>
    BFP - June 22nd 2013 - MC on June 30th 2013<br>
    BFP - September 2013 - MC September 2013<br>
    BFP - October 31, 2013 - December 17th - found out baby stopped growing at 7wks - natural MC December 20th 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

FYI the press said that the wedding would have cost that much, but they didn't hardly pay for any of it. They actually made about 19 mil just on the wedding.

First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options

Nah...dont care...thought it was kinda funny though when I read it on Yahoo LOL

I had the flash of her saying "I have been planning this wedding since I was 10!" and him saying "Yea and you can just slide any guy right into it huh!"

Well now she can work on which guy will look better in the Tux next time :)

Ooo I gotta FB that LOL

Lilybug Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's sad the wedding is still playing every 5 minutes on E.  What is going to happen to that big honkin ice cube on her finger?

Me: 38  DH:36
    lap for endo 12/2010  uterus didelphys confirmed in hysteroscopy 
    dd born at 34 weeks 2/29/12  short NICU stay
    BFP somewhere around 2/14/13  d&c april @ 12 wks   partial molar diagnosed after d&c
    HCG monitoring for approx 11 months
    TTC  #2 

• Options
    And same-sex marriage is destroying the sanctity of marriage. Right!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"