1st Trimester

exercise or rest... ??

I have had a hard time exercising the last few weeks. I have the opportunity to exercise tonight and lately it's hard to come by. There is a part of me that really wants to exercise but then the very pregnant tired part of me wants to lay on the couch. I'm SO TIRED!!

Any of you still exercising regularly?

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: exercise or rest... ??

• I have been regularly exercising and I feel better for itSmile

• I had been exercising regularly....However, lately the between the fatigue and the nausea I'm not able to get myself out of bed sometimes. This only started this week. Hopefully, the nausea will stop. I can handle being fatigued because exercise usually increases your energy level but nausea on top of fatigue is hard.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm finding it difficult to keep up the intensity of my exercise... i'm so tired! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm still keeping up with the 3-5 miles a day of running that I was doing before I found out I was preggers... I feel like if I stop for a few days then I wont want to start again and I am afraid of that!  But I def feel ya on being tired- I run after my 1 year old all day and by the time he goes to bed at night I am EXHAUSTED. Tongue Tied
    "There is no friendship, no love, like that of a mother for her child"

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I'm having a hard time continuing my exercise routine, too. I'm so tired and moving around makes me so nauseous! I'm trying to keep doing a little bit each week, but it's hard. I'm trying not to worry about it too much and I'm hoping it gets easier in the next few weeks!

• I have been so sick and exhausted these past few weeks that I have found it pretty much impossible to exercise. When I have time I try to get in a walk, but I don't stress over it. It's much more important to me right now that I take it easy and get plenty of rest. I can't function without it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I used to exercise 3-5 days a week. The past two weeks, I've exercised 2 times total. I was planning to go to the gym today, but I went to the mall first to get a new coat....and was totally worn out after my shopping trip!! I hope to try to keep up with at least 3 workouts a week throughout my pregnancy though.
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• I am trying to get out even if I don't feel great (which is most of the time). I also feel if I stop my 4 days a week 3-4 mile walks with my dogs I will regret it.  But if I am really tired I def listen to my body and slow down.  I will take a short walk instead, just to get out and get some fresh air. I think it will be better down the road to still feel fit.

Due June 24

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"