April 2012 Moms
Options

Definitely baby!

For the past week I've been wondering if I've been feeling the baby moving or not. Yesterday afternoon while I was sitting on the couch there was no doubt that it was baby, and since then I've been feeling him/her moving regularly! Such an amazing feeling!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
#1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
#2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
My Blog

Re: Definitely baby!

• Options

imageJohlise:
    For the past week I've been wondering if I've been feeling the baby moving or not. Yesterday afternoon while I was sitting on the couch there was no doubt that it was baby, and since then I've been feeling him/her moving regularly! Such an amazing feeling!

So awesome!! Jealous!! I'm farther than you and have only knowingly felt it once so far. I get feelings sometimes but then I fart.....so......pretty sure that's gas.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yeah, all I can feel is gas or my own heartbeat. No fun there.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:

imageJohlise:

So awesome!! Jealous!! I'm farther than you and have only knowingly felt it once so far. I get feelings sometimes but then I fart.....so......pretty sure that's gas.

I found this very funny LOL

Lillian April 17, 2012
  • Options
    I hope you all get to feel it soon too!!!
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • Options
    imageImThisBabysMom:

imageJohlise:

Ha!  I thought this exact same thing Saturday night!  I had a little flutter and thought maybe!  Then I realized I was gassy so I wasn't sure who it was :(

Married April 30, 2011 BFP 3/24/11, DNC 4/27/11 BFP 7/27/11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yep the same thing happened to me the other day..  It was so awesome!
  • Options
    I have been feeling baby for about a month already...but yesterday LO was out of control. I had a piece of boston cream pie and he went crazy after. I swear he thought my insides were a bounce house. I guess either the sugar got to him, or he really liked it and wanted more! 4 weeks ago I felt little flutters, now I'm being kicked and punched from the inside...and it makes me giggle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"