Cloth Diapering

Favorite Flushable Liner

There seem to be plenty of choices - so what do you guys like? I like that the Imse Vimse can be rewashed 3 times if not soiled because that seems less wasteful to me. Would love input - DH really wants to try these now that we have solid food poops!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Favorite Flushable Liner

• We use Bummis because they are super thin and a lot softer than Imse Vimse.  We only flush the poopy liners, all the rest go in the trash because, even though they are said to be flushable, they can cause problems sometimes.  Just the fact that Imse Vimse's can be reused at all makes me not want to flush them.  Aside from all of that, I really like using the liners.  We don't have a sprayer and it makes cleaning up poo diapers so much easier!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like the Imse Vimse because the Bummis wouldn't stay put and we still ended up with poop on the diapers.  I only use the flushable liners for church and use fleece for me.  The poop still comes off fairly easily and I can wash and re-use.
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We used Imse Vimse liners and tossed them when soiled because we have a septic tank and old plumbing. I like them though. They are a bit rough but worked better than the bummis ones imo.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We use Kushies liners. I like them bc I can pick them up at Walmart and Sears, so it's convenient.

They can only be used once, so we flush the poopy ones and toss the pee ones. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• You might want to be careful with those; I've heard of them clogging sewer pipes, since they don't break apart as quickly as toilet paper does.  I know they're really convenient and I hate to bear bad news, I just want to make sure you're aware.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"