March 2012 Moms
Options

Thankful!

I just wanted to say how thankful I am that our March 2012 board is so supportive and friendly.  It seems like if you venture outside of this board it's a scary, mean world!  Glad we have a group of nice, grown-up mommies to vent to without fearing chastisement, celebrate with, be silly with, and cry with.  Thanks, girls!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thankful!

• Options

::HUGS::

It is a good feeling to have people who understand what is going on to talk to.

I'm scared to death the closer it gets to my Due Date.

This board makes it feel easier in a way.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    i agree!!!!! thanks!! Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel the exact same way! I love all "my friends" (as my husband calls all of you) on here and look forward to checking out whats new with all the March Mamas everyday :-)
    Married DH 6.6.09
    BFP#1 6.12.10 EDD 2.20.11 MMC 8.10.10 D&C 8.11.10
    BFP#2 7.17.11 EDD 3.11.12 DS Born 3.17.12
    BFP#3 10.30.14 EDD 7.10.14 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    http://i62.tinypic.com/r0614p.gif  movie animated GIF  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Even when there is a disagreement, it gets handled respectfully. It also seems that most the time if someone posts something that makes you go "really?" most of us only think it don't type it. At least, most the time. Smile

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    I just love this board. Thanks from this FTM and making me feel like when I ask a question that it isn't a silly one. I love you guys.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"