Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Taking LO trick or treating? (poll)

My roommates are taking their 4 month old baby trick or treating for candy. I personally think it's tacky. Will you be taking LO trick or treating?[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Taking LO trick or treating? (poll)

• We live in Alaska and its snowing so no :)
  • We took ours but are donating the candy to the troops overseas. I just wanted a chance to show him off. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We only brought him to my parents' house to show them the costume since they bought it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • We took him with us because of DD but kept him in his stroller completely covered the entire time. It was cold outside but we were able to keep him warm in his carseat, in the stroller with a blanket over him and both the sun block things over him.
  • We took ours because we also had an DD 8 years old who had to go out.  We didn't take him up to the houses and collect candy or anything for him though, just walked him along the sidewalks and collected 'b'awwwww!'s.  He had fun, he was popping smiles at everyone and looking around, then Daddy walked him back home after 30 minutes while I finished the night with DD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagee_delo:
    We took him with us because of DD but kept him in his stroller completely covered the entire time. It was cold outside but we were able to keep him warm in his carseat, in the stroller with a blanket over him and both the sun block things over him.

this exactly! people actually tried to give her candy! 

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"