Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

good hand pump?

I have great Medela In Style pump at home that I use and love but I'm looking for a small pump I can bring with me if I have to leave DS for a few hours. I took a pottery class yesterday that ran long and my boobs seriously felt like they were going to explode, I was so uncomfortable! I know I could have gone to the bathroom and squirted some into the sink but I hate the thought of wasting it! I want to be able to pump without having to carry around my bulky Medela. I would love any recommendations! Thanks!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: good hand pump?

• Options

I have the Lansinoh manual pump, and while I haven't used it much yet, I like it so far.  I did  a good bit of review-reading on amazon before choosing.  It's also very inexpensive, which I liked, because if it didn't work out, it wasn't a huge loss.  Fortunately, I like so far.  :)

https://www.amazon.com/Lansinoh-Manual-Breast-Pump-1-Count/dp/B000P9TK0W 

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thank you!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a medela electric and i purchased their hand one as well. Its called the harmony. I got it so I could use the medela parts for both pumps and not buy other parts. I love the harmony as well!!! highly recommend it!
  • Options

imagelreginaw87:
    I have a medela electric and i purchased their hand one as well. Its called the harmony. I got it so I could use the medela parts for both pumps and not buy other parts. I love the harmony as well!!! highly recommend it!

This exactly.  The harmony is great and compatible with all the Medela electric parts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"