Infertility
Options

Ahhhhh!! Trigger tonight! Trigger tonight!

I'm not sure if I should be excited or disappointed that they aren't letting me go one more day. I hope my 14s can catch up!  They grew 3mm in the last two days, so you never know. 

Can't believe we made it!! Mission accomplished :)  

Baby girl Lila born 2013.
Baby boy Henry born 2015.
Expecting our capstone baby (boy) early March 2018.

Re: Ahhhhh!! Trigger tonight! Trigger tonight!

• Options
    YAY! Good luck and I hope those little follies grow like champs tomorrow!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• Options
    Woohoo!! I hope your smaller follies catch up!
    Me: 30, Dx Unexplained/hypothalamic amenorrhea
    DH: 31, normal!
    April/May 2011: Menopur + Ovidrel +TI = BFN
    Oct 2011: Menopur + Hcg +IUI = BFP!
    Beta #1 (13dpiui)= 129.7, Beta #2 (15 dpiui)= 305
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome!
    My Blog

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I'm so flipping excited that I don't know what to do with myself. After my response in the first cycle, I really wasn't sure if I'd get to ER. 
  • Options
    Yay!!  I'm so excited for you!!!  When is ER - Wednesday?
    ~ PAIF & SAIF welcome ~
    IVF #1 in progress
  • Options

imageAmCheri:
    Thanks ladies!  I'm so flipping excited that I don't know what to do with myself. After my response in the first cycle, I really wasn't sure if I'd get to ER. 

I felt the same way! I was so shocked I made it to trigger, I didn't even know how to feel! Congratulations on making it this far and good luck! And I definitely think those 14s can pop up. I had some smaller follicles pop up to produce eggs and half of them were mature! I believe in those 14s!! We are thinking of you!!

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Options

ETA: I am so sorry about the duplicate post!! Geez...no more using Google Chrome for posts! But, since I already have a post on here...let me wish you good luck one more time!!

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• Options

imagebttrfly0727:

Thanks butterfly :) Yes, ER is first thing Wednesday morning. Holy cramolie! 

• Options
    imageRuthie04:

imageAmCheri:

I felt the same way! I was so shocked I made it to trigger, I didn't even know how to feel! Congratulations on making it this far and good luck! And I definitely think those 14s can pop up. I had some smaller follicles pop up to produce eggs and half of them were mature! I believe in those 14s!! We are thinking of you!!

Thanks Ruthie!  It's a big victory in my mind because it means that I'm open to trying IVF again. I'm not giving up. Maybe I only get 3 follies, but that might be all I need. As you said, I'm feeling a bit shocked. After every u/s I fully expected to be canceled again. Each time I was in disbelief when it didn't happen.  Miracles never cease :)

• Options
    imageAmCheri:

imagebttrfly0727:

Thanks butterfly :) Yes, ER is first thing Wednesday morning. Holy cramolie! 

Great!  Don't be nervous, ER isn't bad.  And you'll be so glad to get those follies out of you!  :)  Good luck!!!!

~ PAIF & SAIF welcome ~
    IVF #1 in progress
  • Options

That is exciting!! Congrats! We are both triggering tonight!! I will be thinking of you...

I read articles today about mature eggs being retrieved from 14s..so they will still grow over the next day and a half and they can give you more eggies definitely!

Take care and congrats again!! Good luck!

Me: 39 DH: 39 Dx: MFI, DOR, Poor Responder Our only option is IVF with ICSI; 1/11 IVF#1.1: Lupron flare, canceled lead follie/poor response; 3/11 IVF#1.2: EPP, canceled due to lead follicle/poor response; 10/11 IVF#1.3: Antagonist, microdose HCG, 2 embies 2dt BFN; 12/11 IVF #2: Stims started 12/17, ER: 12/27 3R, 1 mature, 1 fert, other 2 eggs matured overnight and rescue ICSI performed and both fertilized! (frozen on 12/30), On 12/29 1 2d 4-cell, grade 1 embie transferred. 1/12: Scheduled Beta, FX'd! IVF Snowflakes!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    So excited for you!!!! Good luck tonight!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Woohoo! I feel the excitement! Keep us posted! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagedebnut39:

That is exciting!! Congrats! We are both triggering tonight!! I will be thinking of you...

I read articles today about mature eggs being retrieved from 14s..so they will still grow over the next day and a half and they can give you more eggies definitely!

Take care and congrats again!! Good luck!

Debnut, my dear partner in egg retrieval crime, we are going to get so triggered up tonight! It won't even be funny. I am feeling really good about this for us both.  I'll look forward to chatting with you on Wednesday if we both feel up to it. I'm already scheduled for a work telecon at 4, so I hope I wake up!   

• Options
    Yay!!! You made it! I feel like this protocol lasted forever with you! I am so excited you made it this far!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

"I think I can, I think I can"  said the little follies!!

Good luck hon!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options
    Whoo hoo! Exciting! Good luck.

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Options

Thank you so much everyone :-)  Your encouragement and kindness has meant the world to me.  Other than my husband, I don't have anyone to talk to.  You've been lifesavers time and again.  

Now, I'm trying so hard now to to get my hopes up. How exactly do you that?  lol.  Impossible.

• Options

Yay!  Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"