Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday PityPartyB!tchfest

Don't think I have seen this yet and I need to b!tch! haha

Mine is that we are starting TTC again this month after a self-imposed break. I really want to have a child but I am still worried about the timing with my job. If I was lucky enough to get KU this month then it could be inconvenient timing but it is totally unrealistic to give myself very narrow window of time just because it is better for my job. So hard to be self-employed sometimes... 

party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.

Re: Monday PityPartyB!tchfest

• For years I have has some sort of small bump on the side of my neck. I have had doctors look at it but they are all unconcerned but every now and then it gets swollen and will 'leak' some fluid. Pretty sure it is related to my lymph system and really is no big deal but I dins myself screwing with it throughout the day in it skives me out to no end. Yay! Gross body stuff!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I hate phantom symptoms. I'm psyching myself out this month, and I totally need a distraction!
  • Loading the player...
  • SIL and I got our Mirenas removd at the beginning of May.  We didn't know each other had done it until a couple weeks later.  We discussed TTC.  She is now 5+ months pregnant and I'm on cycle six.  The other day TTC came up and she said "Oh, you're still trying?". She was totally shocked.  No, it didn't happen right away so we gave up *eyeroll*
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • I made hand made goodie bags for my dept at work, and a special one for our nephew that comes to trick-or-treat at our house every year.  Earlier MH called me to tell me that not only is his nephew coming, with mom, and grandma, but he is bringing a couple of friends with him and their mom's.  So.."they will need goodie bags too"..oh and "they will be here about an hour after you get home"...  They  were hand made bags..  They took a WHILE to make.  Now I have to whip up bags for these kids (and every kid deserves a little bag) instantly when I get home.....I just wish he would check with me before he tells them what time to show up!
  • I now hate Mondays even more. It would have been the day that my pregnancy weeks would have changed, had it been a sticky baby. I just keep thinking, "Today my baby would have been...". 
  • imagemrssqueegy:
    imagesweetgotham:

For years I have has some sort of small bump on the side of my neck. I have had doctors look at it but they are all unconcerned but every now and then it gets swollen and will 'leak' some fluid. Pretty sure it is related to my lymph system and really is no big deal but I dins myself screwing with it throughout the day in it skives me out to no end. Yay! Gross body stuff!

Sounds like a cyst to me (without seeing it, of course).  It's unlikely to be cancer but if it bothers you, you could find a doctor to excise it.

Yeah, that is pretty much what it is. It is normally totally ignorable, but, in honor of the b!tchfest post, it got all uppity yesterday night and now I keep screwing with it at my desk lol.

• imagedaynakako:
    I now hate Mondays even more. It would have been the day that my pregnancy weeks would have changed, had it been a sticky baby. I just keep thinking, "Today my baby would have been...". 

I am so sorry :(  Right Hug

• I went through about 20 of my wondfo OPKs this month and STILL don't know if I O'd.  ugh!!  Now I am going to need to order more.  I eventually gave up on POS.

there were more that I just threw in the trash because I was so frustrated.  They LOOK + but they're not.  I guess I just have to start temping.  No AF yet.  Bad enough I get a stupid UTI everytime...a positive OPK would have made the UTI worth it.

• imagekristykay123:

I went through about 20 of my wondfo OPKs this month and STILL don't know if I O'd.  ugh!!  Now I am going to need to order more.  I eventually gave up on POS.

there were more that I just threw in the trash because I was so frustrated.  They LOOK + but they're not.  I guess I just have to start temping.  No AF yet.  Bad enough I get a stupid UTI everytime...a positive OPK would have made the UTI worth it.

The bottom one definitely looks positive.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • imagedaynakako:
    I now hate Mondays even more. It would have been the day that my pregnancy weeks would have changed, had it been a sticky baby. I just keep thinking, "Today my baby would have been...". 

:( I think the same on Saturdays. 

I went through about 20 of my wondfo OPKs this month and STILL don't know if I O'd.  ugh!!  Now I am going to need to order more.  I eventually gave up on POS.

https://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa325/kristykay5909/sticks1-1-1.jpg

I agree, the bottom one looks positive, why do you think it isn't? 

imagekristykay123:

I thought so too btu then I took CBE to confirm...

:sigh:

• Where to begin? CD 2 and I have the worst cramps! DH is sick and now my throat is getting scratchy, too.

Lastly, I agreed to pick up friends at the airport tonight but just found out their plane doesn't arrive until almost midnight. You think they might have mentioned that first...oh well.

• imageMissGOP:

Lastly, I agreed to pick up friends at the airport tonight but just found out their plane doesn't arrive until almost midnight. You think they might have mentioned that first...oh well.

That's rough...I would literally have to sleep before going.

• imagekristykay123:
    imageShayliz:
    imageAndreaR1983:
    imagekristykay123:

I don't trust most tests that have blue dye. Do you have a digital (smiley face) to confirm with?  

• Our toilet broke last night and we've tried everything we can think of to fix it. AF is due any second and I am worried about having to deal with the toilet and AF. I had a terrible night sleep and I am in such an awful mood. I just want to start this day over or just watch movies all day.
    Me: 32
    DH: 37
    Married: May 24, 2008
    TTC #2 since: June 2020
  • I have had no power since sat morning. til just now, trees all over my yard lines down everywhere.It better not stress my ovaries for this week's fertile week. If I don;t ovulate I am going to be p^%$##d and especially trying totemp and log in to ff, can't get my signature to be cute like everyone else from ff no matter how many things i read on how to do. Ok whew had to let that all out. Big Smile I am good now. Hope all of you have an awesome rest of week.   

Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• imageShayliz:
    imagekristykay123:
    imageShayliz:
    imageAndreaR1983:

I don't trust most tests that have blue dye. Do you have a digital (smiley face) to confirm with?  

I agree about the blue dye-and that the last test looks + or very soon to be +.  Definitely get some CBE digitals.  That's what most of us mean when we say we confirm with another test after getting a questionable result on an IC. Trying to confirm with another line test doesn't help much.   

Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • Every day I have less and less motivation to do anything productive. I need a vacation BAD!
    imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • imagedaynakako:

awwwe... I'm sorry. That's sad. *hugs* 

• imagetairairat:
    DH is watching Season 1 of The Walking Dead on Netflix, so I'm hiding in the kitchen because zombies scare me.

This literally made me LOL! That is so something that I would do-I can't handle scary stuff!

• My chart sucks. Or my temps. Whatever, they're just irritating me because I *thought* I knew my body so well. What are these ovulation cramps I feel every month if I'm not ovulating at that point in my cycle...pre-o cramps? Ha!

I'm also irritated because my meniscus is taking too long to heal. My knee freakin hurts today and DH is at work, so I'm going to have to be the one hopping up and down to hand out candy.

Yay for b!tchfest! I think my Dh and the dogs are tired of hearing me complain about my (hopefully) temporary disabilityNo

• imagedaynakako:

I do this too, but on Wednesdays :( sorry hun 

• I have neve complained about this before, but now I am going to get it out of my system and move on. 

I have a very close friend that got KU her first cycle trying (and was so sure that it would happen quickly for me too Zip it!).  She had her baby about 5 months ago. She is one of the like 3 people that know we are TTC (other than you all). I was talking with her the other day, and she was asking how things were going and if we were still trying. I told her that, yes, we were, and she immediately told me that it probably hasn't happened yet because I am stressed, and that maybe I should relax. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!  FFS. This is the first person who has said this to me, and now I know why it irritates the crap out of people.  FWIW, I am a super low-stress person re:TTC, so that makes it that much more annoying.  

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• imageJlr07:
    I hate phantom symptoms. I'm psyching myself out this month, and I totally need a distraction!

Me too! I know I'm being so stupid and I'm only 5 DPO but whatever.  Here's to distractions.  

• I hate that being a teacher means I feel like I need to "plan" TTC around being due in the summer time.  IF we were to get a BFP this month, we would be due in August and that totally fvcks my plans up!  Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!

The other day SIL was asking how things were going with TTC and I told her how sad I was to be getting toward the end of our "window" and she responds with "Oh I am sooo glad I get 8 weeks paid maternity leave..." THANKS for letting me know that....

BFP#1- 2/27/12   EDD-11/3/12  He joined us 11/9/12!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 (Oops!)   3/24/14  EDD 11/30/14
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"