Stay at Home Moms

Work at Home Ideas?

Ok, I'm not technically a stay-at-home mom....yet.

We are TTC with our first baby, but I am cutting my work hours to part-time. (approx 20-25hours weekly). I don't want to work fulltime during or after pregnancy, so I'm looking into my options now.

For right now, I'm looking at part-time office work, but I'm wondering what kinds of work at home jobs are available? I'm not really looking for working for an office that will "allow" me to work at home, but I'm looking for more of a work at home job either primarily or something of that nature.

Has anyone ever had luck with something like this, or have any work-at-home ideas?

PitaPata Horse tickersPitaPata Horse tickers

Re: Work at Home Ideas?

• I'm in the same boat.  It won't pay for me to work after having a baby because my income is already so low.  I'd rather stay home and parent than work more.  I used to teach scrapbooking classes and sell scrapbook supplies.  I'm looking at selling something on Etsy possibly.  Swagbucks is also a good way to earn a little extra cash.  You get points (read, gift cards) just for using their search engine.  I can refer you if you want (just PM me).

My DH wants me to look at doing transcriptions and things like that... 

imageimageimage
  • Phone sex pays my bills!  I know that one of the girls on here (Andrew'sMom I think?) has a shower cam, and she is able to take her family to DisneyWorld based on the extra funds she's earned from that!

Drinks 10:50 am, woot!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think we have gone at LEAST a full week without a WAH post.

That is QUITE a lot of progress on this board.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Beer Tally for January: 8
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"