Success after IF

When do you start getting trick or treaters?

I feel like its really early but can never remember...

Re: When do you start getting trick or treaters?

• Our town does it from 3:30 ( when school gets out) until 8.  It's almost 5 and we haven't had any yet, and the big bowl of kit kats tempts me every time I walk by.  Hope some little ones show up soon or else I'll eat it all!
    TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Where I live it's 5-7:30
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Not usually earlier than 5pm. Goes until 8/830.

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • We live in the country so no trick or treaters here. We take hayden into town around 5:30 and there are other kids out already.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So do some places have set trick or treat hours?  They usually show up around dusk and stop around 8-9, but we don't have set hours.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • Official hours are 3-7 but I don't think anyone came until quarter to four (around the time we went out and there were only a couple other people, also with very young kids, out). We had the biggest rush around 4:30-5:30 so far.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Not sure of the technical time, but we get them from 4:30-7:30/8 pm. Last year we had a teenager come at 9:30 pm-DH yelled at her and told her to go home lol

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• I don't know if there is a technical time here but our first wasn't until around 7.  I thought they would start around 6 but that wasn't the case.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • It's just past 8 pm. I have officially put the sign out that says, "out of candy!". No one better wake my baby! :)

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"