June 2012 Moms
Options

Not sure if I can stomach supper...

I googled a recipe for supper tonight, and am making pork chops with a peach sauce. But the sauce is smelling a little "sweet and sour" (peaches, cider vinegar, brown sugar, tomato sauce, etc) and I'm not sure I'll be able to eat it... I don't think smelling it all day long in the crock pot is helping!  I can't wait for these food aversions to be over.

What're you having for supper and/or what're you avoiding for supper?

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not sure if I can stomach supper...

• Options
    since my m/s kicks in around 6/7pm I will likely only have crackers for dinner.  normally i'd say your dinner sounds amazing...but it really just sounds like it'd make me hurl.  ENjoy!
    Lionyl Osborne "Lio" is here! May 23rd 2012 at 2:54am 8lbs 4oz 21inches Born at 37weeks 6days
    DD #1 born 9/3/2003 - 8 years old - 3rd grade!
    DD #2 born 3/22/2007 - 5 years old - in full time preschool

• Options
    I had clear broth soup  last night and soup again tonight..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Soup. Dinner is the worst meal of the day. I am  nauseous from 2pm until bed. ugh.
  • Options
    I can hardly plan dinner 10 minutes in advance, let alone hours.  Since I will take DD trick or treating when I get home, we'll be rushing to get dinner and a bath done for a little bit of a late bed time.  Sadly, I may end up with cold cereal (usually hits the spot when everything else sounds disgusting) followed by peaches (my other go to food) while DD gets baked chicken nuggets.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

seeing as though i have only been able to stomach saltines and an apple today...there is no telling!!

but random piece of info...the booklet my OB office gave me at my first appt says cheetos can help with nausea...hmm, maybe that will be my dinner :)

ttc (on and off) since we were married in 2005
    unexplained if
    3/2011 injectibles with tic = bfp and twins!! edd december
    lost both heartbeats and emergency d&c at 7 weeks
    9/2011 letrozole,injectibles,and iui = BFP! edd june 2 - baby girl born at 32 weeks and 1 month in NICU...so happy to be healthy and home! 8/2012 whoa! surprise! baby boy due june 2...again!
    "...and guard with tenderness, small things that have no words."
  • Options
    I love to cook, but I have pretty much resigned myself to not cooking until my queasiness is over.  

BabyFruit Ticker
    image imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just forced down some chicken nuggets. I would have preferred ice cream for dinner, but DH vetoed that idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"