TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
7 IUIs = All BFNs
2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
May IVF #3 = c/p
June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
July FET #2 = BFN
Aug FET #3 = BFN
Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
Sept FET #6 = TBD
**PAIF/SAIF Welcome**

Re: Happy Monday Ladies!

• Dark and cold. Still no power and it was 45 degrees in my house this morning.Tongue Tied
    TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • Oh my goodness!  Have any idea when your power will come back on?

How much snow did you get?  What state do you live in?

7 IUIs = All BFNs

May IVF #3 = c/p
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemtlaurel:
    Dark and cold. Still no power and it was 45 degrees in my house this morning.Tongue Tied

Yikes!!  I hope they get in on soon. 

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • I had a relaxing an uneventful weekend - overall, I can't complain.  How was your weekend Bella??
    TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • imageDelta04:
    I had a relaxing an uneventful weekend - overall, I can't complain.  How was your weekend Bella??

Sounds like a good weekend to me!  Hopefully Dh and I will be able to have one of those this coming weekend.

My weekend was great!  Montreal was COLD, but seeing our friends and having some fun was worth it!

7 IUIs = All BFNs

May IVF #3 = c/p
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • imageBella2u07:

Oh my goodness!  Have any idea when your power will come back on?

How much snow did you get?  What state do you live in?

I'm in central CT. We got about 10", and we expect it to be a few days before we get power back. It's a drag.

Montreal sounds like fun, though!

TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • lots of annoying snow

and now i'm home sick :(

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • My weekend was fabulous and exhausting. 

Saw Disney on Ice and went to an awesome Greek restaurant on Saturday and then had dinner with some friends. 

Sunday was carving pumpkins, chicken wings, beer, friends and football.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• I was slammed at work all day and this is the first chance I've had to check the boards today :)

Weekend was good..DH's team won both of their games, Auburn football won, the right teams lost (including Iowa to Minnesota--woo hoo!)..

I had to work a bit before the game on Saturday and then had a work reception last night. But still a good weekend! 

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"