Longest two days ever! — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Longest two days ever!

I am two days before my expected AF and it is the only thing I am thinking about! I have a desk job that is a lot of filing and paperwork so I have plenty of time to think... What are some tricks you have used to get it off your mind?

Re: Longest two days ever!

• I just focused on other things. If you stress yourself, you will have a long time of unnecessary worry! Do you have any hobbies? I like to craft. Obviously during the day you can't really do that while working. But, I also blog. It helps me to not focus on TTC as much.

GL!

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 since March 2010

DH - SA = Low Morphology. Great overall count.

August 2012: HSG - All Clear

September 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 w/ Repronex & HCG Injections = BFN

October 2012: Timed Intercourse 100 mg Clomid CD 4-8 = BFN

September 2013: New Doctor: 50 mg Clomid CD 5-9 & IUI #1 = BFN

October 2013: 50 mg Clomid CD 3-7 & IUI #2 = BFN 

November 2013 to ??? = On a mental break for now.

• I am really busy at work so I don't have to worry about it during the day.  At night I knit and crochet.  Mostly I make baby gifts for friends and think about how I'll be an expert when the times comes for my own!

Also, I think it get easier with time.  I obsessed my first few cycles but don't as much now.

”text” image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Try thinking about whatever you thought about before you started TTC because the only thing this this world needs less than another TTC blog is another crafter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards