1st Trimester
Options

Makeup..

Hi guys,

I'm 10 weeks already and looking for a new makeup line that is paraben free, etc. I think Bare Minerals is in this category? I started using Aveda for body wash and lotion. Using Burts Bees for my skincare which is just ok. Ideas?

Re: Makeup..

• Options

I have been using Bare Minerals for the last 6 months or so, and I love it... Its so light, you dont worry about makeup lines etc.

I recommend it 100% even when not pregnant 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm a FTM and I've heard that using certain lotions and soaps that have scents in them may not be a good idea but why are you looking for new makeup? Is it the same with makeup? I use makeup that is really good for oily skin (I'm italian and have very oily skin!) and I would hate to change it!
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Try Everyday Minerals. You can go on their website and get free samples. I think you have to pay $1.00 or $1.50 for shipping though. The samples last a good while too. I believe u get 5 shades of mineral foundation for the $1.00 or $1.50 I mentioned. https://www.everydayminerals.com/store/try-me-free.html They have shadow, liner, blush and other things as well. I personally didn't care for Bare Minerals, too expensive in my opinion and not really worth the money. But if you decide to go with Everyday Minerals I would go with the Semi-Matte, Matte or It Base. You can message me if you want more info on the stuff, I'm blabbing a bit too much lol.
  • Options

Thanks Natasha! I checked out their website from work but some of the info is blocked for some reason..I'm going to look at it online tonight from home...

i'mwunder-I wanted to change my  makeup because I'm slightly paranoid about what I put into my skin/body. So I'm looking for all natural products. But I do I eat organic? Not really, just healthier and avoiding certain foods like cold cuts and sushi... So I'm trying to make slight changes...

• Options
    You're very welcome! Hopefully you're able to access everything once you get home. I double checked on the shipping and I guess it just depends on where you live. It doesn't take long to get your stuff though.
  • Options
    I used Bare Minerals until I found Afterglow-love, love, love it!!!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"