Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC

TTC and cycle #2. Just started chating this month with FF and using an OPK - got my first + yesterday! Lots of EW and right sided cramping. Doing BD last 2 days and tonight, have yet to see a jump in my temps yet. So excited, hoping this is the real deal!!!

I think my DH is feeling lots of pressure to BD though - any thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TTC

• Just have sex and have fun like you did before ttc...dont talk about all the details of when you need to ect ect...just do it and turn him on.
    My Ovulation Chart Hoping for a shamrock baby....Grandma, I know you are up there looking down on me. March and St Patrick's Day is a very special time for all of us. It would be amazing to find out I was pregnant in March! Please send me all your Irish luck (been trying for 7 months and I need it!) I Love you! XOXOXOXO
  • imagebdcram:

imageOceanbabe2012:
    Just have sex and have fun like you did before ttc...dont talk about all the details of when you need to ect ect...just do it and turn him on.

This.  And dress sexy.  Don't even tell him when you are ovulating just turn him on. 

Yes, I am sure most husbands would rather be treated liked a dumb donor vs. being as educated as you are about TTC.

Is it just the pressure to perform or is having anxiety about TTC? I would talk with him about it, deciding to wear a naughty nurse costume while you do it is your choice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • MH is having a difficult time deciding how much he wants to know lol. He's curious about my chart, but I think it makes him anxious... so we're still walking the tight rope of keeping sex fun :)

Jealous on the + OPK, waiting for mine! GL!

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• It doesn't really bother my husband..but if he's feeling pressured from you trying to have sex with him daily - maybe drop it down to every 36-48 hours. 
Search Boards
"
"