Babies: 9 - 12 Months

I'm kind of being a PW- C's birthday party

C's birthday party is this coming saturday- were having it at Mcdonalds and have paid for 10 children to come. We scheduled this weeks ago- and told both sides of the family weeks ago.

My first vent- Sister1 calls- she doesnt know if she can come, and she doesnt know if her 3yr old can come (fathers weekend), and her 5 month old also needs a happy meal, wtf? no, he doesnt. he doesnt need real food! 

My second vent- Sister2 just texted me "Im bringing an extra kid to the party" ....Uhm, thanks for asking. 

Do these people not know that I only paid for 10 kids? Of course, I can always buy the extra kids Happy Meals and sundaes for the party, but really?! They couldnt of told me this sooner?! 

Tell me im not crazy- and I have a right to be a little bit annoyed. 

Photobucket

Re: I'm kind of being a PW- C's birthday party

• I would be annoyed. And sideyeing the happy meal for a 5 month old.

IMG_8165 lb4lyfe2
    Online Photo Editor

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Ztarrgheighzurr Lylliegh Smith is due in January!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Uh, yeah. I'd be really annoyed too.

My biggest annoyance so far for R's b-day party is that everyone refuses to RSVP. It's next weekend and everyone wants to wait until the very last second to let us know if they are coming or not. Seriously. We also made it possible to RSVP via Facebook as almost everyone who's invited has one. It's not hard to click one button.

• Loading the player...
  • imageTitts McGeee:

I would be annoyed. And sideyeing the happy meal for a 5 month old.

This.  Eww, a happy meal for a 5 month old? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedace3699:
    imageTitts McGeee:

I would be annoyed. And sideyeing the happy meal for a 5 month old.

This.  Eww, a happy meal for a 5 month old? 

Thats what I'm saying, C didnt want anything to do with whole food until 7+ months, how does a 5month old down a chicken nugget? Indifferent

Photobucket
  • I would make it very clear no more people are invited than the ones who got the invitation. I live in Mexico and here it does not look bad if you specify in the invitation the amount of guests permitted per invitation... SO I am doing that... cant afford to pay for people I don't know
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"