Trying to Get Pregnant

Those who have Apple TV...

Jeez, I am kind of a PW today but I want to hear how people like it. All the reviews online are about a year old. 

DH wants this for Christmas. We currently use Amazon Prime instant videos because it is cheaper for us then Netflix and has a better selection for streaming movies. Do you think the availability on Apple is good? 

party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.

Re: Those who have Apple TV...

• The availability is pretty great and pricing is decent. Honestly though, we mostly use ours to directly access movies we own and have stored on our hard drive. No more digging for movies! I also steam Netflix through it a lot, which you said you no longer have. 

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • imageTwilightMV:

The availability is pretty great and pricing is decent. Honestly though, we mostly use ours to directly access movies we own and have stored on our hard drive. No more digging for movies! I also steam Netflix through it a lot, which you said you no longer have. 

I guess we can go back to Netflix even though I just canceled a few months ago! 

party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug GBCB- Leaving the bump in protest of the new changes. No privacy= no bump for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I have the original apple TV which we have had for years and the newest one.  We love it.  Between it and Hulu, we don't need cable.  The picture quality is really good too! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelanejam:
    DH and I have the original apple TV which we have had for years and the newest one.  We love it.  Between it and Hulu, we don't need cable.  The picture quality is really good too! 

Thanks for your input! Looking forward to ditching cable.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"