June 2012 Moms

needs a shoulder!

So today I had my third set of labs drawn! My results of the last two are

10/24= HCG (341.4) Progesterone (5.69)

10/31/2011= HCG (3785.0) and Progesterone (4.26)

Im exicted my HCG levels went up but REALLY upset that my Progesterone had dropped. When I googled it I freaked out and not I am really a big ole MESS! I have been crying for the last hour bc im scared something is wrong with me! I have NO cramping or spotting just the dropped levels. Anyone else go through this with advice? I have been trying for 3 years to get pregnant and now that I finally am im terrified I wont be for long bc of the levels. :(

Re: needs a shoulder!

• I'm so sorry!  I would just focus on the positives...your HCG #'s are going up!  I'm sure your Dr. has you on progesterone supps so just take them religiously and pray for the best.  Thinking of you!
    So happy for my BFPB Steff13914 and her new twins! Welcome to the world sweet babies:) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BRBR member
    Does your dr. have you on progesterone?  I am sorry you are going through this.  I am hoping everything turns out fine. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That is low. Can't they give you supplements? I'm getting shots every night to keep me at 60.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ok so here's a TMI warning. The doc can get you on a vaginal suppository that increase your level. I'm on that and it's really not bad. One in the morning and one at night. I will give you some advice if you use it. Wear a panty liner and give your self 15 to 30 minutes to lay down after you insert it or it can come out. Your doc really should get you on something. It's a super easy fix. I'll keep you in my thoughts.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"